Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains!

On Tuesday, May 3rd from 3:00 AM PST to 5:00 AM PST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM UTC) maintenance will be performed on the Account Server. During this time, you may not be able to log into the game or make purchases on the CStore. Those already in-game should not be interrupted. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2011, 03:49 AM
There seems to be an awful lot of maintenance on this game, it seems every other day to me
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2011, 03:59 AM
03:00-05:00 PDT is actually 10:00-12:00 UTC
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2011, 03:59 AM
There is small error in thread title "Scheduled Maintenance (May 2, 2011)". Typo perhaps?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Anything on a fix for the Foundry's publishing bug?

We can't publish any working missions since Friday and the UGC community is p*ssed, to be honest.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2011, 06:29 AM
I'm surprised that no one here seems to have noticed that this was maintenance for the Atari ACCOUNT servers, meaning it is not specifically affecting only ST: O, but all of Atari's games.

Seems people complain whether there is maintenance or not, also reading comprehension is also lacking apparently seeing as all the previous posts seem to have missed the fact it is not for ST: O.

Oh and the maintenance posts are mostly automated so the system puts in the date the announcement was made instead of the date the maintenance is actually planned, this is unfortunately out of the mods hands and thus would require them to manually change the date with each and every update.

But then again I guess people would only know these things if they were here since that launch of ST: O, and knew what to search for.

Sorry for being harsh, but I really wish some people would learn to read posts carefully at times.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Actually, I'm playing since Beta and know how the system works. I have also seen that it was an account server maintenance. :p

I was posting my hint to the foundry issue because page #1 was not full yet. That's what the yellow text is for: to bring the issue to the dev's attention, just in case one of them looks at this thread again. When they scroll down, the text just jumps right into their eyes. The UGC contributors need this issue to be fixed, so I used the chance to remember the devs once more that it exists.