Lt. Commander
# 41
05-05-2011, 05:50 AM
last time i checked it gw goes thru sheilds and hits hull. i can be boosted by apa or a omega tac fleet. for a damg boost. same with repulsers.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
last time i checked it gw goes thru sheilds and hits hull. i can be boosted by apa or a omega tac fleet. for a damg boost. same with repulsers.
APA, APO and Tactical Fleet might also be a good way to generally boost damage and thus bleedthrough as well, of course. (Though there is an opportunity cost with Attack Pattern Omega and Attack Pattern Beta, and I suspect Beta is the better choice.)
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Are the Debuffs (Attack Pattern Beta, Delta, Fire on my mark, and Sensor Scan) Hull only, or Shield and Hull Resistance debuffs?
From my understanding everything you named is hull only but I have noticed with SS shields seem to wear down faster. I guess if you are firing on some one with APD, and then you have a couple of FOMM, maybe a GDF, APA, and couple of Betas stacked throw in a SNB and I could see it happening but the thing is it usually happens during frantic period of time in battle when things cannot be verified.