Lt. Commander
I could be on the look out for a kdf pvp fleet soon (tho i admit not definately) and would like to know what fleets still recruit.

I have had some experience in pvp fleets before (on both sides) and consider myslef a reasonable player.

While i do not mind a hard core determination to win i would prefer not to get involved with a fleet that has a hard core attitude towards its members (everyone loses now and then no point in getting all upset and blaming anyone amirite?)

While i am a regular player (tho not as regular as i once was) i would not always be available to group up, tho to begin with i think i might be kdf heavy having not played much since the last KT competition.

So if you have room for a casual but reasonable player in your fleet let me know, tho again i am not 100% sure atm about fleeting up, this is more a testing the water thing
Lt. Commander
# 2 House of Clan Hunters
05-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Hey

Sounds like you would fit right into the House of Clan Hunters.
We got almost 300 members now on KDF

We are mature and got some pretty straight forward rules for behaviour so that the game is enjoyable for everyone.

The fleet is not a hard core PvP fleet, but a place to hang out with friends and have a laugh or two on vent or in the ClanH channel.

We do however have some excellent PvP players and a lot of new players to the game, PvP is a learning process and we have many that offer help with builds or strategies if needed.

If you want to try us out you can join our fleet chat channel by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Ardept,

LF's KDF fleet would be interested, we are the Syndicate of Shadows. We are a small group but usually 3-4 of us on are on every night. Let me know and we could invite to team and you could make your decision then.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-07-2011, 05:20 AM
thank you both for the replies and the offers, i have joined Lore as of last night (jorfs offer of 10 mil and cake was too good to say no too)