Lt. Commander
Masters of War V.2
Parts I-II-III

The complete campaign as originally intended is now LIVE.
Each part is approximately 45mins.-1hr. Depending on play style.

Description-The Federation is planning an attack on Qo'nos. Klingon honor will not allow for this atrocity. Follow the bloody trail of vengeance your crew wreaks across the galaxy against Starfleet and the Federation in the name of the Empire.

Levels Allowed-All

Author Notes-All three parts should be played successively for maximum enjoyment.

Other Notes-Due to Foundry limits, the "campaign" had to be split. With this in mind, each part starts from the SIDE DOOR in the Chancellors Hall on Qo'nos. (Up the ramp to Chancellors Hall and hang a right) If you're playing the parts in succession, the end of the mission will drop you at the Side Door and allow you to continue from that point immediately. Each part's "beam up" dialog is labled for the appropriate part.

Campaign Episodes-
Masters of War V.2- Part 1 Project ID:ST-HSOJB908L
Masters of War V.2- Part 2 Project ID:ST-HNC8F9GOR
Masters of War V.2- Part 3 Project ID:ST-HP953AGDQ

Known Bugs-When speaking to Bridge Officers, may default to Tactical or Science Officer. Hopefully Cryptic will fix soon.

ENJOY!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Campaign pulled until after "Q" session. Pop up maps/waypoints etc. appear blacked out. From what I've read, this is happening with a variety of Foundry missions published after the "Q" patch. I will re-publish once Q is gone or fixed.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Would you mind if I included these KDF missions in the next update for this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=210565

(Once they're back up, of course).
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2011, 11:08 AM
Masters of War V.2 has been re-published. After the recent patch(5/5/11), all appear to be working.

All parts, 1-3 are up. As noted, for the "full experience" of the campaign, it's best to play all missions in succession. This will be a time consuming task, however as a biased author, I would say it's well worth it.
Enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Are there any level restrictions for each mission?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2011, 03:02 PM
No level restrictions for any missions within the "Campaign" Edited original post to note...Thanks!