Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-02-2011, 06:13 AM
I have no idea why the LG rank has such a sparse selection of vessels. Its not as if several ideas have been put forth by the community to fill the void.

Keep in mind though, when I say "I have no idea" I am merely being nice. I have an idea but am restrained from expressing it.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I have no idea why the LG rank has such a sparse selection of vessels. Its not as if several ideas have been put forth by the community to fill the void.

Keep in mind though, when I say "I have no idea" I am merely being nice. I have an idea but am restrained from expressing it.
I am as well in this matter... I must say though if they realized from a strictly business perspective the potential profit (we need a Ferengi at Cryptic) one might gain from selling items via the C-Store such as skins, ships (at a reasonable price...nothing gawdy...not like we have that problem), and other Klingon paraphenalia...
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-05-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I am as well in this matter... I must say though if they realized from a strictly business perspective the potential profit (we need a Ferengi at Cryptic) one might gain from selling items via the C-Store such as skins, ships (at a reasonable price...nothing gawdy...not like we have that problem), and other Klingon paraphenalia...
They realize, but may be trapped in the quagmire of fed RP feeding frenzy of thier own design.
It would be nice to have the same level of "items" KDFside for our roleplaying and other faction needs.
I'd like to go to a Orion Bachelorette party, take part in a Gorn moshpit or a Naucissican Barmitzfa once in a while.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
They realize, but may be trapped in the quagmire of fed RP feeding frenzy of thier own design.
It would be nice to have the same level of "items" KDFside for our roleplaying and other faction needs.
I'd like to go to a Orion Bachelorette party, take part in a Gorn moshpit or a Naucissican Barmitzfa once in a while.
wait...the Nausicaans are Jewish? Or were you just using an example?...I don't know the lore of some of those factions.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
wait...the Nausicaans are Jewish? Or were you just using an example?...I don't know the lore of some of those factions.
Unquestionably and example of a nice party without using the term party again after party.
As you can see in this post using party again right after the term party is tideous.:p
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-08-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
Unquestionably and example of a nice party without using the term party again after party.
As you can see in this post using party again right after the term party is tideous.:p
Yes, the parties in question like to party...lol