# 21
04-17-2011, 01:12 PM
Well there seems to be a difference:

champions-online 2000 = 15.00VAT
Picture here
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
That list is very outdated! Canadian and U.S. pricing are the same and have been for a few months now.
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q_ELDER_ROGUE_UK
Well there seems to be a difference:

champions-online 2000 = 15.00VAT
Picture here
just checked that, it's 1 cheaper now for 2000, now thats odd
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohort View Post
just checked that, it's 1 cheaper now for 2000, now thats odd
If you click through to buy them the price shoots back up.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-06-2011, 08:33 AM
The quote is from WishStone...

Quote:
The VAT is not 40%. It depends on where in Europe you live.

The price for the tokens in another currency is no longer directly connected to the $, either. That's the new fixed price we have set for this since we cannot adjust the price by fluctuating exchange rates every few days. The exchange rates between currencies change every few hours even.

As an example: 500 tokens now:
5, 4 or 35DKK.

To compare this with the previous price for 500 tokens:
4.56, 3.94 or 34.63DKK

Since this was often something we got complaints about (remember the threads that the current currency rate compared to the USD was false?) the price for tokens is no longer calculated by or based on the US $.
This means with the now fixed base price for Atari Tokens,we pay up to 15% more for the same Atari Tokens than our US and Canadian friends.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-06-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
The quote is from WishStone...

This means with the now fixed base price for Atari Tokens,we pay up to 15% more for the same Atari Tokens than our US and Canadian friends.
Yes, really this is something what i would like to know also... Before the increase I bought 1000 tokens for 10.96 in total. How much do you think i pay next time? And why have you increased the prices at all? You can achieve the same goal with lowering the price... Did somebody have a solid explanation why they goes form 4.56 to 5 instead of 4? What happend to "show that we care", "we listen to the players", "we value our customers" and other strong expressions? Because I really don't feel like that this step has been made to deliver me "better customer experience" or to let me "ejnoy the game more"...
Please exuse my english, it's not my native language. Take care.
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-08-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershotgun View Post
Yes, really this is something what i would like to know also... Before the increase I bought 1000 tokens for 10.96 in total. How much do you think i pay next time? And why have you increased the prices at all? You can achieve the same goal with lowering the price... Did somebody have a solid explanation why they goes form 4.56 to 5 instead of 4? What happend to "show that we care", "we listen to the players", "we value our customers" and other strong expressions? Because I really don't feel like that this step has been made to deliver me "better customer experience" or to let me "ejnoy the game more"...
Please exuse my english, it's not my native language. Take care.
They rounded the numbers for our convenience,because we Europeans are not good at math apparently......and that's why we shouldn't be able to notice the price increase.