Lt. Commander
Hey fellow Foundry users,

I just published my first mission and I would greatly appreciate it if any of you took the time to check it out and hopefully leave some much needed feedback.

Project Name: TLC - The Reunion
Project ID: ST-HMYEHVDBE
Language: English
Allegiance: Starfleet
Level: Any Level

Description:
The Lost Colony - The Reunion
A new wormhole has just been discovered in the Cernan System and Starfleet has dispatched a science vessel to investigate, but it hasn't reported back. You are sent to investigate, but be on alert: The Klingons may have learned about the wormhole's existance and they will stop at nothing to claim it for the Empire!

DESIGNED FOR SOLO PLAY.
Current version is 1.0

Starting System: Cernan System, Regulus Sector Block
Space Combat: Light to Medium (some optional)
Ground Combat: Light
Puzzles: None
Time Estimate: 30 to 45 minutes

Known Bugs: A group of klingons which should have been visible from the start remain hidden until their objective is reached. As far as I can tell this is a Foundry limitation which is completely out of my control.

Notes: English is not my native language so if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes I apologise in advance, but if you let me know about them I will try to get them fixed asap.
At the moment the mission is still in the Review Content section, so if you can't find it in the Community Authored missions check there.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and tips.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Did a small retcon of the main story, though I don't think anyone will notice since it looks like no one has played it yet.