Lt. Commander
I just finished publishing my second mission on the Foundry. It is a Klingon version of my first mission but from the Klingon perspective. It took me about a week and a half of development.

The Mission:
Since the defeat of the Romulans by Obisek many Reman settlers have been trying to settle on a planet along the Klingon border. The Romulans have been conducting raids like cowards. Attacking defenseless cargo ships and raiding the Reman settlement.

Please check it out and rate it for me. Thanks in advance.
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-08-2011, 11:35 AM
I gave you three stars.
The mission was neither good nor bad in my opinion.

It was like a Cryptic space patrol combined with a Cryptic ground sweep mission and some little dialogue to glue it together.

I might add that I find Cryptic space and ground patrols quite boring. But I do have faith that you can improve your mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirus
I gave you three stars.
The mission was neither good nor bad in my opinion.

It was like a Cryptic space patrol combined with a Cryptic ground sweep mission and some little dialogue to glue it together.

I might add that I find Cryptic space and ground patrols quite boring. But I do have faith that you can improve your mission.
I hope that someday soon there will be a way to add branching missions within the story board. That would help keep these missions from being so linear. Also I would like the ability to build my own interior and ground sets from scratch in a similar way that you can currently build space maps from scratch.

Thanks for trying out the mission and providing me with feedback.
Brian
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-09-2011, 07:17 AM
I agree. True branching missions would be great. In the meantime, to some extend, you can use triggers and invisible objects. Kirkfat has made some excellent video tutorials on them. You can find them on YouTube.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leirus
I agree. True branching missions would be great. In the meantime, to some extend, you can use triggers and invisible objects. Kirkfat has made some excellent video tutorials on them. You can find them on YouTube.
Thanks for the tip. I do appreciate the feedback.