Lt. Commander
# 31
05-09-2011, 03:46 PM
If one were to nit pick that spreadsheet, the TOS Phaser you get in-game is different from the TOS Phaser you get from the C-Store.

The lists is also missing the bridges you get in-game, as well as the costumes you get for free in-game, like you know the basic stuff that you get.

Also, being a fan of sports statistics, I really think you need to sabermetrics this up ... and value/weight things a little more ... expansively?

Case in point, the Nausicaan ship I can't spell the name of. Sure it's available in-game for emblems. But that's not really an equitable comparison. It's much more efficient to spend real life money for it.

Lt. Commander
# 32
05-11-2011, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
That being said, I did notice some clipping with the Mirror belts. Just something you might want to look into.
Good luck with that! The All Good Things uniforms have various clipping issues that have been pointed out time and time again. Regardless of how many tickets filed, people unhappy, etc. When it comes to uniforms and such, they already have your money so they coulodn't care less about fixing any clipping issues with any of the costumes people have already purchased. If they did, they would of started fixing various uniforms ages ago. Personally, I refuse to buy any more costumes from the C-Store until they fix the AGT uniform clipping issues. With the Thoughtful stance on the Section 31 uniforms, the toons hands disappear into his arse! There's some quality designing for you!