Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-11-2011, 07:39 AM
I'm not really sure if placing a bounty would put them in any better of a situation right now. As someone who was effected by this (forgot to change my xbl password after the breach and $150 in fraudulent xbl charges suddenly appear on my bank statement this past sunday, yay) I do hope that the responsible party is caught and prosecuted... harshly.

I've never been a real big Sony fan in any fashion, but I have no plans to rid my living room of the PS3. SOE however, can't expect any future business from me, but then that isn't anything new. :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
I'm not really sure if placing a bounty would put them in any better of a situation right now. As someone who was effected by this (forgot to change my xbl password after the breach and $150 in fraudulent xbl charges suddenly appear on my bank statement this past sunday, yay) I do hope that the responsible party is caught and prosecuted... harshly.

I've never been a real big Sony fan in any fashion, but I have no plans to rid my living room of the PS3. SOE however, can't expect any future business from me, but then that isn't anything new. :p
My sentiments exactly.

As for when the PSN will be back up, as soon as possible, at least a few more days, and probably sooner than July or August