Lt. Commander
When imagining what makes an Enterprise an Enterprise for another thread , I couldn't help but wonder when it comes to the writing, what would be a good story for the Enterprise F in-game?

It only makes sense, to me anyway, that the new Enterprise would feature in an FE and if so, what do you think would be the best kind of story for the Enterprise F in her STO debut? I know Cryptic will have their own things planned but for us fans, but what do we imagine will happen or should happen.
Lt. Commander
# 2 hmmmmm
05-12-2011, 06:17 AM
Its gotta be a good one what ever it may be...this IS the Enterprise BTW. It must be filled with a back story of extraordinary magnitude in the understanding of its beginings.

It has to have heros, and sacrifice. It has to be something that makes the Enterprise the important flag ship it is...on important missions that effect the balance.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2011, 06:23 AM
I think it should rescue the player somehow. It would feel wrong any other way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I think it should rescue the player somehow. It would feel wrong any other way.
This. In my mind it just wouldn't be the Enterprise if she weren't saving the day.

The dev team have their work cut out for them if they bring the new enterprise in the game with a story arc. Introducing a whole new crew that is compelling is a tall order and it will be strange to see an Enterprise crewed with unfamiliar faces. But whatever the devs come up with it has to have exploration and problem solving at its core I think because while the Enterprise did get into her fair share of scrapes, she was really more about traveling the galaxy than anything else.