Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by raaven616 View Post
Absence of support??? Speaks of the caliber of Cryptic.. Man are there any decent game companies that actually work for the customer???
Not sure what are you thinking but if you think you pull gm help they running to the office dodge some cops and shout out of the way some idiot is in need of help, HELLO there not 911.
And if your not satisfied go find another MMO but if have to inform you STO is the best MMO i ever encountered if we talk about service so please act as a normal kid .
No other MMO will do what you ask for....
Some people really incredible.

Greets
Lt. Commander
# 52 Tickets
05-12-2011, 03:55 AM
Redo the mission. the ticket will tell you to do that. Out of the two tickets ive recieved its always the same. i wouldn't be to upset about that mission. try getting bugged at the ground boss of KA that sucks. killed the boss and everyithing else except one drone that was still asleep. that was upsetting
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-12-2011, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
Not sure what are you thinking but if you think you pull gm help they running to the office dodge some cops and shout out of the way some idiot is in need of help, HELLO there not 911.
And if your not satisfied go find another MMO but if have to inform you STO is the best MMO i ever encountered if we talk about service so please act as a normal kid .
No other MMO will do what you ask for....
Some people really incredible.

Greets
I agree with that
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-12-2011, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strumpan View Post
Wait a second.. We have 24/7 support ???

what timezone are they on?
Based on past experience and posts on these forums......the only ingame help GM's provide is moving players to ESD or Qo'nos when they get stuck in the gameworld and can't free themselves.

What timezone they are in is irrelevant,as that action doesn't need the player to be online.
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-12-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
If three posts it takes to get Cryptic to do something pro active to help in game bugs.. then sooooo be it
You're asking for trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Quote:
I'm really upset here... I put in a GM request ticket for ingame support and I'm not going on 42 mins of waiting. I'm in the Marooned mission and I've spent the better part of an hours worth of work on it only to suffer a delay now because of a bug. I'm wating just as much in time as I put into. Thats just not right.

I can't help but wonder if this is Cryptic's idea of customer support? Wait.... Wait... wait... wait... oh and wait.
You're much better off getting help from another player or dropping the mission and starting over. There have been missions that I had to drop 5 and 6 times before I could complete them due to bugs. Welcome to STO...
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-12-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
If three posts it takes to get Cryptic to do something pro active to help in game bugs.. then sooooo be it
Please do not. It's against the forum rules because it's spammy.
I am very glad that fellow players were able to help you. As a recap: If you get stuckl on any ground map, beaming back out and in again usually helps. Please also note that our GM team cannot actually help in most missions where this happens. They would let you know that you can abandon the mission and take it again to restart it.

I'm very sorry you ran into this problem. next time though, please ask your fellow players for help first. Often they can give you the same clues our GM team can.
Closed Thread