Lt. Commander
Per WishStone's advice, I'm restarting this thread *without* resorting to the dark arts.

I agree with the last thread, though. The mouse pointer is too small at higher resolutions. It can become lost in chaotic situations. Does the dev team agree and if so, how easy of a fix is this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocuous9
Per WishStone's advice, I'm restarting this thread *without* resorting to the dark arts.

I agree with the last thread, though. The mouse pointer is too small at higher resolutions. It can become lost in chaotic situations. Does the dev team agree and if so, how easy of a fix is this?
Ya I have played MMO's, Space Fighting games etc for years, the mouse icon is the worst ive ever seen in any game for how visible it is....

It's terrible and all u can do is change opacity...so if your in a dark space fight set it to white....and if you turn around and look theres a sun in line of sight....wheres my mouse?...... great I'm dead cause i couldnt find my mouse to heal myself..

I've honestly never had this much trouble keeping track of where my mouse is pointing, in any game ever. add some frakin options for size/color/shape or just make it bigger and opposite color of background.

Hell i registered on forums during beta years ago...think this is the first thing ive ever even posted on these forums... It annoys me that much.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2011, 11:22 AM
and as allways i will give my /signed

have asked for this myself 100 times
have signed every thread that ever popped up

now that Pendra37's mods are offline and that Atari has forbidden *modding* for good...

well let's just say now the ball is back in Cryptics park!
Lt. Commander
# 4 +7% signing
05-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Mouse ain't good, and while were at it KDF targeting needs to stand out way more.