Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-17-2011, 07:47 AM
I dunno, I think it's probably the best looking one of the bunch. The 2nd from the right in the http://twitpic.com/4yllmv]Cstore lineup looks pretty sweet though. Close 2nd
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-17-2011, 07:47 AM
You get 1 jacket and belt as the Vet reward. The other jacket variants are part of the C-store pack.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-17-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Longterm, Cryptic's character artist would like to update other existing uniforms so that 500 day vets can display chrome pieces on them.
*blinks*

*blinks some more*

Well, that explains why all the non-C-store uniform gear looks like leather or PVC.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
*blinks*

*blinks some more*

Well, that explains why all the non-C-store uniform gear looks like leather or PVC.
Actually, that's a new idea and S4 is supposed to add the option with most uniforms to CHOOSE leather or cloth.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Personally, I'd just like a shininess slider like we get with hair.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-17-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I'm a huge C-Store supporter and I can't believe even I'm saying this. But the Jupiter Uniforms should be free with the game.

/Runs
I totally agree it should be free I mean for the friggin' love of money WERE 500 A BLOODY FIVE HUNDRED DAY VETERANS SHOULDN'T WE GET SOME FRINGE BENEFITS HERE!? come on Cryptic make some sense here geez
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Personally, I never liked any of the chrome-shiny-shingles on uniforms. I mean, what is this - STO or Judge Dredd?
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-25-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Actually, that's a new idea and S4 is supposed to add the option with most uniforms to CHOOSE leather or cloth.
True!

Quote:
Right. Basically, 500 days vet accolade unlocks chrome on the upcoming C-Store Jupiter pack (5 Jupiter jackets)

Longterm, Cryptic's character artist would like to update other existing uniforms so that 500 day vets can display chrome pieces on them.
Maybe if there is enough players that want this... but for now... false!
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpetey View Post
Personally, I never liked any of the chrome-shiny-shingles on uniforms. I mean, what is this - STO or Judge Dredd?
I AM the Prime Directive!
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Kain View Post
I totally agree it should be free I mean for the friggin' love of money WERE 500 A BLOODY FIVE HUNDRED DAY VETERANS SHOULDN'T WE GET SOME FRINGE BENEFITS HERE!? come on Cryptic make some sense here geez
I can't believe anyone is complaining about this.

Last time you got a uniform, it was just one uniform with non-removable and non-color-changeable gold parts.

This time? You're getting a uniform, a belt, and the option to add or remove the metallic shoulders. And that's all free right there with the 500-day rewards, you don't have to pay an extra dime to get anything else.

But if you decide to, you get yet another little bonus that only you get; the ability to add or remove metallic bits from the other five uniforms.

They have gone far above what they normally do for Vet Reward uniforms, and all you can do is complain that it isn't enough!? Sheesh.