Lt. Commander
I just want to pay whenever I want to play; I would hate to see them constantly charging bills for me when I am so busy to play it. So I went to my account setting and pressed the cancling recurring subscription, and I think it cancled my current subscription too Is there any way to subscribe without recurring option? (like WOW)
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2011, 01:18 PM
You can buy time cards which give, I think, either 30 or 60 days of play time and are non-recurring.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2011, 01:26 PM
look at the availability of time cards. im in california and have only seen one retailer physically carry time cards. the way i used to deal with recurring charges make your payment after a couple of days go by delete the card info.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-17-2011, 01:29 PM
That's another way of doing it too. I've never looked for STO time cards in the stores because 1) I'm a lifer, and 2) the internet has almost everything I need lol

If you are going to buy the time card online then I suggest amazon.com, for $30 you get 60 days of playtime.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikertoto View Post
I just want to pay whenever I want to play; I would hate to see them constantly charging bills for me when I am so busy to play it. So I went to my account setting and pressed the cancling recurring subscription, and I think it cancled my current subscription too
This should no longer be possible. We removed the option to FULLY stop your current sub - except for contacting our billing department.

So basically: If you halt your subscription and cancel it, it will still continue your current sub and your remaining days will play out. Should this NOT happen and should you lose your days after you have stopped and canceled your sub: Please contact our billing team at once! They will be happy to help you keep your days.

(*points at linkage in signature*)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
This should no longer be possible. We removed the option to FULLY stop your current sub - except for contacting our billing department.

So basically: If you halt your subscription and cancel it, it will still continue your current sub and your remaining days will play out. Should this NOT happen and should you lose your days after you have stopped and canceled your sub: Please contact our billing team at once! They will be happy to help you keep your days.

(*points at linkage in signature*)
I remember when people were complaining when this wasn't the case. Heh, darned if you do, darned if you don't :p