Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Crafting - Buying / Selling
05-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Hello Thanks for reading I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'm sure someone can move it to the right place if needed.

I am interested in buying crafting data samples especially:

Rare:
- Antithoron Particle Trace, (10 for 1.75 million)
- Chronometric Particle Trace, (10 for 2.5 million)
- Veriton Particle Trace, (10 for 1.75 million)

Common:
- Mineral Sample, (250 for 1.5 million)
- Chronometric Wave Signature, (TBA)
- Tachyon Wave Signature, (TBA)

Leave a message here or PM me with a price list and I will contact you when I am looking to restock my supplies. (approximate price I am willing to pay).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On to the selling part,

Are you having problems finding the items you want on the exchange because the prices are out of this world or because they are sold out?

If you are interested in buying anything that is craftable from the R&D list let me know. It could be a full Aegis set, a full new set of weapons or consoles for your ship, or that single hard to find item you have been looking for.

I can craft the items and sell most of them for less then what you would have to pay for them on the exchange, and if you have some crafting data to trade as well I can reduce the price of the item(s) you want crafted.

Leave a message here or PM me with the item(s) you want and I will contact you when I am available to craft the item(s).
Don't forget to include if you have crafting data to trade and how many of each if you have any of the data I'm looking to buy from the list on the top of this post..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -