Lt. Commander
# 991
05-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint01
Ye Almighty Lord Blackavaar

Your humble servant and appreciator of all things costume-***** beseeches you, nay prays that you'll devise a possible recreation of the Elite Force 2 Hazard Suit for use in the realms of STO.

/bow

/worship

/snicker

Just playin' chief. Just curious if you have any ideas on how to recreate this:
http://images.wikia.com/startrek/ima...oto_-_2380.jpg
I'll check that out and see what I can do for you.

---------------------------------------

In preparation for more additions the Traffic Control and Miral Paris variants have been moved to the 25th Century Variants section.

Lt. Commander
# 992
05-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I'll check that out and see what I can do for you.

---------------------------------------

In preparation for more additions the Traffic Control and Miral Paris variants have been moved to the 25th Century Variants section.

Thanks for the upload of the guide for the uniform worn by Miral Paris and congrats on 100 pages! Keep up the amazing work!

Oh, and just wondering if are you still planning to do a guide for the alternate B-01 uniform worn by Captain Qat'Anmek as seen here: http://www.stowiki.org/Qat%27Anmek. I know its not possible to go back and replay the very first STO mission but Captain Qat'Anmek appears at The Captain's Table if you want to get another look at the uniform he wears. Hope that helps pal.
Lt. Commander
# 993
05-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Thanks for the upload of the guide for the uniform worn by Miral Paris and congrats on 100 pages! Keep up the amazing work!

Oh, and just wondering if are you still planning to do a guide for the alternate B-01 uniform worn by Captain Qat'Anmek as seen here: http://www.stowiki.org/Qat%27Anmek. I know its not possible to go back and replay the very first STO mission but Captain Qat'Anmek appears at The Captain's Table if you want to get another look at the uniform he wears. Hope that helps pal.
Actually I just took the screens for that last night. I'll work up the guide as soon as I'm finished with the divisional versions of the 25th Century Open Jacket uniforms.

Lt. Commander
# 994
05-19-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Actually I just took the screens for that last night. I'll work up the guide as soon as I'm finished with the divisional versions of the 25th Century Open Jacket uniforms.

Great to hear, man! Look forward to all of that!
Lt. Commander
# 995
05-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Quote:
Coming soon! Off Duty uniforms based on the outfits worn by the DS9 crew in the Mirror Universe.

TOS - MU (The Original Series - Mirror Universe) uniforms.
Note: Since the actual Captain's MU uniform has not yet been introduced I added my own Gold and Red variants of the First Officer uniform as worn by Spock. These of course never existed in canon. I just threw them in.

First Officer's Blue
First Officer's Variant Gold
First Officer's Variant Red
Command Gold
Command Gold Skirt
Science and Medical Blue
Science and Medical Blue Skirt
Operations and Security Red
Operations and Security Red Skirt

WoK - MU (Wrath of Khan - Mirror Universe)
Note: The female Top for these should be a shorter version of the jacket with short sleeves and a belly shirt, but you work with what you've got.

Command
Operations - Engineering and Helm
Operations - Communications and Sciences
Operations - Tactical
Operations - Medical
Junior Officer
Enlisted/Crewman/Security

TNG - MU (The Next Generation - Mirror Universe) uniforms.

Command Red
Security/Engineering Gold
Science Team Blue
Medical Blue-Green Variant

DS9 - MU (Deep Space Nine - Mirror Universe) Off Duty wear.

Bashir
Brunt
Ezri
Jadzia
KIra
Kira Formal
O'Brien
Odo
Quark
Sisko

VOY - MU (Voyager - Mirror Universe) uniforms.

Command Red
Security/Engineering Gold
Science Team Blue
Medical Blue-Green

ENT - MU (Enterprise - Mirror Universe) uniforms.

Command Gold
Operations Red
Sciences Teal
Admiral's Uniform

Enjoy!

Just a note but after looking at how both the Command Dress Uniform and Captain's TOS Variant are green... It started to make sense to me for the MU First Officer's variant to be green when worn by command-division officers.

I tested it out and, IMHO, looks better than the gold when contrasted with the trim.
Lt. Commander
# 996
05-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Just a note but after looking at how both the Command Dress Uniform and Captain's TOS Variant are green... It started to make sense to me for the MU First Officer's variant to be green when worn by command-division officers.

I tested it out and, IMHO, looks better than the gold when contrasted with the trim.
That's a good idea. I'll add that as soon as I can.

Lt. Commander
# 997
05-21-2011, 07:35 PM
I finally got around to making my Bajoran uniforms. Your colors look great in-game as usual.

Thanks Lord Blackavaar!
Lt. Commander
# 998
05-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I finally got around to making my Bajoran uniforms. Your colors look great in-game as usual.

Thanks Lord Blackavaar!
You're very welcome, Sir Vetinari.

Lt. Commander
# 999
05-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Its not completely canon....