Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-03-2011, 09:03 AM
I recently joined the FED/KDF STF channels having seen them pop up in a conversation. I'm happy to lead a pug and/or be a good team player. Nowadays I run VA for the emblems and that it's really no different from ra and you get emblems which makes it wortwhile.

I'm on most UK evenings and weekends so if help is needed I could well be around to help out. Here are my best times so far;

Infected VA - 45mins
Cure VA - 52mins
KA 2hrs 15mins (not really gone for a record yet).
Terradome - *forgot*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Silverwings View Post
I recently joined the FED/KDF STF channels having seen them pop up in a conversation. I'm happy to lead a pug and/or be a good team player. Nowadays I run VA for the emblems and that it's really no different from ra and you get emblems which makes it wortwhile.

I'm on most UK evenings and weekends so if help is needed I could well be around to help out. Here are my best times so far;

Infected VA - 45mins
Cure VA - 52mins
KA 2hrs 15mins (not really gone for a record yet).
Terradome - *forgot*
KA is easy to do at RA level in about an hour, the time you posted is good for VA level...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-08-2011, 08:27 PM
150 users have subscribed to the KDF STF channel. The popularity is growing quite rapidly.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I done all STF´s on my klingon thanks to this channel and also met a cool bunch of players.
Definitely worth it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
I done all STF´s on my klingon thanks to this channel and also met a cool bunch of players.
Definitely worth it.
I have done all of mine via my fleet mates...are there many people that do the Terradome on it?....I have yet to do a Terradome mission on my KDF toons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-14-2011, 05:00 AM
+ one sub <-- I joined.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Been on the channel but haven't gotten any response, seems quite dead.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-17-2011, 09:53 PM
As it has been for me as well...I hear more from the crickets outside...lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
05-19-2011, 02:09 AM
I see teams forming on the KDF STF and Fed STF channels daily.

Maybe its the time zone you guys are in that has less players online?

The more that know about the channels and adds them the more chance you get of finding a team for an STF, so don't be shy, advertise the channel now and then when your are travelling in zones.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
05-23-2011, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaCH View Post
I see teams forming on the KDF STF and Fed STF channels daily.

Maybe its the time zone you guys are in that has less players online?

The more that know about the channels and adds them the more chance you get of finding a team for an STF, so don't be shy, advertise the channel now and then when your are travelling in zones.
Perhaps I shall do that...so.....I still hear crickets when I play but perhaps that should help.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:20 AM.