Lt. Commander
# 1 TOS Pack
05-19-2011, 07:26 AM
Hello all,

I recently purchased a TOS pack from the CStore and was trying to figure out a few things:
1. When do I receive the Type 2 Phaser after creating a new character?
2. How does on go about color matching the classic TOS uniform colors when changing uniforms in the character generator?
3. During the training intro, I have to use a tricorder to scan patients; is there no TOS equivalent choice for Tricorders yet?

It would be really helpful if the choices for classic TOS uniforms started with their default color when you choose them. I think many players still prefer the classic colors when using the classic uniform options.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methos_of_Borg View Post
Hello all,

I recently purchased a TOS pack from the CStore and was trying to figure out a few things:
1. When do I receive the Type 2 Phaser after creating a new character?
2. How does on go about color matching the classic TOS uniform colors when changing uniforms in the character generator?
3. During the training intro, I have to use a tricorder to scan patients; is there no TOS equivalent choice for Tricorders yet?

It would be really helpful if the choices for classic TOS uniforms started with their default color when you choose them. I think many players still prefer the classic colors when using the classic uniform options.

Thanks!
1 = Second you can move you can go into the c-store and claim it
2 = Theres a thread located here that blackavaar made that comes extremely close (if not dead on) color matching with the uni's from the shows.
3 = Nope.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks so much for the info and link!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Also note that you can keep claiming it so your whole crew gets the TOS weapons. Same with the melee weapons pack.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2011, 11:44 AM
There is also a type 1 phaser available as a quest reward for past imperfect if you want TOS only weapons its good as an expose AoE pistol for the players with type 3 rifles. I run around with a mix of one type 1, 2 type 2's and 2 type 3's. It's not amazing but its still ok if you want a pure TOS feel.