Lt. Commander
# 31
05-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Thanks looking forward to it when i get home tonight!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Sigh. A bit more disappointed this time around. At least the Devidian arc gave us personal shields. The only new stuff that we get are cannons for fighters (yawn) and a Horta attack pet that appears to be not worth the time "crafting".

I was really hoping for Reman impulse engines and deflectors to go with the shields that we got. Oh, well. I might still run through the missions again for the badges.
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I was really hoping for Reman impulse engines and deflectors to go with the shields that we got. Oh, well. I might still run through the missions again for the badges.
That shield is not really a special item, since it has the exact same specs as the rare Covariant Shield Array [Cap]x2 (http://www.stowiki.org/Reman_Prototy...t_Shield_Array). So it's not even considered part 1 of a kit.

Renaming an existing item, with the same specs, into a "new" item...now that's wrong.

@SchizoJr
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoJr View Post
. So it's not even considered part 1 of a kit.
He didn claim it was... What he said is that he had hoped they would actually have decided to make a Kit out of it.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
He didn claim it was... What he said is that he had hoped they would actually have decided to make a Kit out of it.
Exactly. Some of us who were speculating as to what the Romulan arc rerun could give us were hoping to get a ship set like the Breen arc got.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Exactly. Some of us who were speculating as to what the Romulan arc rerun could give us were hoping to get a ship set like the Breen arc got.
I know... I am one of them...
Lt. Commander
# 37 Cloaked Rerun
05-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Come on cryptic these reruns are horrible and so are the rewards. I don't want a horta for redoing the mission nor a cannon for my shuttle fighter come on rethink what kind of garbage you are giving out
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-19-2011, 06:34 PM
I'd like to remind you long timers that for those of us who've never had the oppurtunity to do the limited time rewards, this is pretty cool.

Regarding the cannons from the vault, does the KDF have anything that'll equip them?
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
I'd like to remind you long timers that for those of us who've never had the oppurtunity to do the limited time rewards, this is pretty cool.

Regarding the cannons from the vault, does the KDF have anything that'll equip them?
Yes... the To'dju (<-- most likely spelled wrong) fighter in the c-store (equivalent to the Fed Peregine).