Lt. Commander
# 11
05-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Now I know I'm just a Nausicaan. And so I'm still not completely versed in the intricacies of diplomatic relations that the empire engages in. But I have served the empire faithfully all the way through to some sort of General rank. So I'm going to say what I have to say on the prospect of halting official hostilities with the federation.

For me it boils down to the enemy of my enemy is ... well not my friend. But useful?

The Undine. The Fe ... Fe ... annoying demonspawn. The Iconians. The Romulans.

The empire is fighting a war on many fronts. I find it useful to put the federation in the line of fire allowing us to outflank the Undine.

But obviously the federation would need to pay reparations to the empire for its utter failure in the Undine conflict. Honor, and the Defense Force's coffers, demand as much.

Now someone pass the bloodwine. While I go ask that Hyou-MAHN if he plays Dom-JOT!
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-20-2011, 07:21 PM
*Ahem,* There's a third 'threat' coming into the fold. Their name escapes me for this moment.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-20-2011, 08:55 PM
We are going to cede the entire pi-canis sector block to the great houses of the Klingon empire, many of my federation friends are getting behind this treaty, I hope the great houses of the Klingon empire will be behind it but the federation apologize to the Klingon empire for condemning its invasions and is willing to out this in writing indeed the Klingon saw far ahead of us in seeing the Undine as a threat, now we must untie as one against these threats.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Bah! Peace with the Federation! No I say!

Why should we fall for what is another attempt by the Undine infiltrated Federation to weaken the Klingon Empire?

Better to die fighting face to face with ones enemy than listen to honeyed words and then be stabbed in the back....again.

For we were once allied with the Federation and they did nothing to help Klingon Empire when it came time to cleanse the Gorn worlds of the Undine.

And so I say "never" to peace with the Federation .
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-20-2011, 09:22 PM
I would be willing to have the option of teaming with the Fed's in the Gamma Orionis Sector
Larry I.K.S. Lounge
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
The Peace treaty will acknowledge that the Federation was wrong for condemning the Klingon invasion of the Gorn and other worlds and races.
This doesn't seem like anything the Federation would do. The Federation has a high-moral standing and the invasion of another sovereign power will never be seen as an acceptable behavior.

Change the wording of your peace treaty and just insist on a cease fire.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-20-2011, 10:55 PM
I would be willing to have the option of teaming with the Fed's in the Gamma Orionis Sector
Bulldog U.S.S. Hellfire
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-21-2011, 06:16 AM
I suspect this idea will do little to help PVP queue times.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-21-2011, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Danger
Bah! Peace with the Federation! No I say!

Why should we fall for what is another attempt by the Undine infiltrated Federation to weaken the Klingon Empire?

Better to die fighting face to face with ones enemy than listen to honeyed words and then be stabbed in the back....again.

For we were once allied with the Federation and they did nothing to help Klingon Empire when it came time to cleanse the Gorn worlds of the Undine.

And so I say "never" to peace with the Federation .
About that undine infiltration: Ever checked your own chancellor?
By the way even DURAS has hinted that peace with the federation is the better choice. Teh Gorn are btw not the federations concern. The Empire knew that the Federation condamns conquest, and it was nothing else. Conquest under the guise of finding Undines...
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-21-2011, 08:44 AM
*sigh* Bored today? Decide to do a little Role Play?
This would be great if Feds and Kingons could team in the Borg and Undine missions, but they can't...so...
Besides...war is good for business...
Closed Thread