Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 101
05-21-2011, 09:53 AM
I think the actual useful information now present in this thread has scared off the OP. That or he has a mental block preventing him from reading those words and he doesn't actually know the last few pages were even posted.
Lt. Commander
# 102
05-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
I can kill few pilots of Carriers 1 vs 1 with my Alpha....but, it's true, that so far I had no luck with you Meline . Don't worry, I'm working on it. Be careful and look behind your back more often, because one day will come, when you will be not concentrated enough and you'll waste your FBP on someone else. I will decloak and blow you up. This isn't a threat - it's a promise .
Wouldnt it be silly to waste the FBP on someone that *isnt* puming out an extreme amount of damage?

Anyways, I know Ive been lucky sofar, and that its just a matter of time before you do catch me with the pants down. But hey, Ive only flown these insanely sluggish bricks for a little while.. Hopefully Ill get better with time.
Lt. Commander
# 103
05-21-2011, 10:22 AM
there is the option to play fed v fed , i say leave the klingons to enjoy there edge in pvp , lets face it they dont have any other aspect of the game thats better , and just to add , you cant expect to win against a klingon premade if your pugging it . you dont say in your post if your organised or not .
Lt. Commander
# 104
05-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Lol. Klingons are fun.
Lt. Commander
# 105
05-21-2011, 10:33 AM
This thread is being closed due to a high volume of content the violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen
Closed Thread