Lt. Commander
Ok I am thinking about creating a foundry mission but I want to make sure I am not breaking any policies.

So my idea is that often times I create a new build of a character or add new weapons to my ship and I want to see how much damage I can deal or how effective it is...

So could I create a foundry mission where ur mission is to test out your new ship? Using branching dialogues and triggers I imagine I could make certain enemy ships appear or at least have them on different area of the map.

How well does my new shielding do against a tactical cube, go to this area on the map.

This is very canon as well as I remember on TNG them testing out their weapons on asteroids etc

I imagine this could be done for a ground map too!

Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2011, 10:43 PM
That's should be fine. An exploit mission cheats the game mechanics for rewards. This would most probably be a grind mission. There are already numerous STF training missions and this would be no different. But if you are going to go to the trouble to design it you may as well add a story. Battle Games or something like that.