Lt. Commander
Hey everyone!

My mission, Decisions, Decisions, Decisions is "done" and I would appreciate some reviews. This is also my mission for entry into the "Build A City" contest. There's some combat but not much compared to a significant amount of dialog. There's much of it that isn't mandatory to complete the mission, but is there just to provide back story and provide details about Terestia and her people.

Here's a synopsis along with mission details

You receive a message from Terestia, asking you to break her out of the brig and return her home. Accepting the mission implies you will free here and attempt to establish diplomatic relations with her people on the other side of the conduit. Once through you'll have to fight a few Borg probes and make your way to the leaders of Terestia's people. Once there you'll have to learn as much as you can about them in an effort to convince Starfleet Command her people would make valuable allies.

Author: Trueheart
Faction/Level: Federation, 41+
ID: ST-HDWW3HXUH
Name: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
Required Enemies: Borg ships
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2011, 01:26 AM
ill try and have a go later on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Just wanted to put out an update to say I've tweaked the space fight after the first map change. It could get a little crowded if you died and had to respawn.

Thanks so far for all the feedback!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Thumbs up on a great mission! This series has proven consistently engaging in its unfolding mythology, and this episode featured not only a well-constructed city but a completely new culture to match it! As with its predecessors, the level of detail in this mission is very impressive. Well done.