Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
I'm trying to polish off some of the diplomatic missions. On Ancestral Sin, I've told Jirok about pages 1, 3, and 4, and I'm trying to tell him about page 2. My communication log shows that I've talked to the correct page 2 historian, but Jirok is still claiming its the one true page. Help?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2011, 03:21 AM
There#s no bug that I know of, however, it has been a long time since I played that mission, so I can't remember.

Maybe this walkthrough is of help:

http://www.stowiki.org/Mission:_Ance...in/Walkthrough

Thank the STOWiki!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the response--unfortunately, the steps to complete the mission aren't the issue (I was using Stonewall's guide at http://www.stonewallfleet.com/diplomacy-guide#section-2). For some reason, despite showing that I've spoken with the proper Page 2 person, the stupid Romulan diplomat won't recognize it.

All the more reason to kill Romulans. Anyone else ever had this issue? At this point I'm going to just try dropping and restarting the quest (and running a marathon to talk to all of the historians) for a third time to see if magic happens.
Ensign
# 4 Same issue, now 2013
01-18-2014, 06:01 AM
I realise your issue is way back from 2007 but I'm now having exactly the same issue today. Even though I've spoken to the Page 2 historian, I cannot use that evidence when trying to persuade the Romulan Ambassador that he quite clearly is sabotaging his own mission. Grrr.

Is there any solution to the Page 2 Problem?

Last edited by rexonaut; 01-18-2014 at 06:02 AM. Reason: It's actually now 2014, not 2013, my bad!
Closed Thread