Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-22-2011, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJahia
Got it.

~GM Jahia
I want to Thank you for your personal involvement in the Forum, and in many of the Bug Report Threads that have been posted recently.

I have been on here since last May, and at times, it seemed that the players were Floundering in here On-Their_Own, and that was at times Scary. Without regular in-put from administrators, or at least Moderators, the forum gets slanted badly. It is wonderful to see them more stable!!

Now, back to the topic of the Anomaly Discussion: In the past, I have posted what I thought was a decent detail request for an anomaly issue, and have not yet had an administrator or GM comment on whether or not that suggestion was, or was not valid, or complete to resolve most anomaly problems.

I have posted this in a couple of places:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
It could help resolve these if you could list the Patrol Mission, Planet Name, and Rough Map Location where the problem is.
Is that list relatively complete for the average Anomaly problem, or should other information be added to make it more simple to find the problem in the code?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-22-2011, 04:53 AM
Thankies Jahia for finding the stuck anomeowly. *hugs*
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Solar, I've actually been following the thread up in the Online Discussion and included the link for Development's review. Since it was a "discussion" up there, I didn't want to interrupt. Keep adding data.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMJahia
Solar, I've actually been following the thread up in the Online Discussion and included the link for Development's review. Since it was a "discussion" up there, I didn't want to interrupt. Keep adding data.
Thanks, Will do that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Stop being a noob and dig that anomaly out!
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luepert View Post
Stop being a noob and dig that anomaly out!
Got to get on the Exchange and buy the Mining Equipment, or at lease a Pick and Shovel.....