Lt. Commander
# 201
05-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
I will name a fleet Spam Operations Group, they like chronitons, I guess a ferengi was having a fire sale to make room for some self sealing stembolts, oh and FaW but the later is almost a given now days.

I never seen them "spam" anything, except that all their MVAE have PSW it seems....and they run a lot...well more than the usually groups you see :p

Hmm now when I think about it...my account is frozen, why can I post ! did they change their politic ? :p
Lt. Commander
# 202
05-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
I never seen them "spam" anything, except that all their MVAE have PSW it seems....and they run a lot...well more than the usually groups you see :p

Hmm now when I think about it...my account is frozen, why can I post ! did they change their politic ? :p
I would post screen shots but I really do not want to go through and try and erase names
Lt. Commander
# 203
05-23-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
I would post screen shots but I really do not want to go through and try and erase names
Don't dig too hard man... Next time I see a Spam Op Group around I can likely grab a few screens for ya.

The screen shots on the Shock Op group are hardly as impressive though.
Lt. Commander
# 204
05-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Don't dig too hard man... Next time I see a Spam Op Group around I can likely grab a few screens for ya.

The screen shots on the Shock Op group are hardly as impressive though.

I was talking about you and your group the other night in that CnH. Its all good though
Lt. Commander
# 205
05-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Quote:
I was talking about you and your group the other night in that CnH. Its all good though
lol I was aware.

Honestly we ran into a few FAW heavy teams, we thought it would be funny to go and introduce them to the faw protection net. lol You just ended up in the que.
Lt. Commander
# 206
05-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
lol I was aware.

Honestly we ran into a few FAW heavy teams, we thought it would be funny to go and introduce them to the faw protection net. lol You just ended up in the que.
HAHA. Good times good times. See you in pewpew.