Lt. Commander
# 1 Missions not showing up?
05-25-2011, 01:11 AM
I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong...Sometimes missions quit showing up in my search results, and I haven't a clue why.

For instance, The prison break trilogy from Zonerie was available on the klingon side not long ago. It was all there, then a few days ago, when I went to replay through it...It was gone! His other two missions were there, but not the third.

The same has happened with other mission series(In one case, the first three chapters disappeared)

So, my question is this...Am I doing something wrong with my searches, or is it that these authors are just removing the missions? I would assume it was the missions being removed, if it was the whole series that disappeared, but since it seems to be just some missions, I am thinking it's something I am doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2011, 09:02 AM
there are several factors

1) you have to be the right level to see the mission. now assuming you are not replaying with an alt that is too low to see it, then its possible the author either took it down for a bit because of an issue that needed fixing, or he may have upped the level requirement by adding a different mob group (ie borg 41, undine 45 etc)

2) new missions are still in the review stage until they get 5 ratings. so a misison with 3 rating will only be seen if you select to become a reviewer.