Lt. Commander
Whats the fastest way to make energy credits that you have found?

I'm rather new to the game so details would be great!

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Sell your drops on the Exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-25-2011, 03:01 PM
You could play the Exchange I suppose, sell anomalies. Otherwise just doing missions and selling the rewards would be the other way to go.

Energy Credits aren't really a huge thing since there aren't very many things to sink them into, so you tend to accumulate them pretty quickly just through play.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-25-2011, 03:02 PM
I almost never get any drops, thats the biggest problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2011, 03:04 PM
I'd like to upgrade my weapons and stuff and buy goods for those humanitarian missions. So far I've had trouble making enough credits to get the stuff I need. I was excited when I accumulated 1300 energy credits only to find out thats pocket change xD
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Scan everything, research what rare traces are selling for, undercut by a slim margin, ???, profit.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Chineese farmers.... Kidding. I just vendor all my junk, I have millions of cc and dont seem to run out. Economy needs sorting.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-25-2011, 03:25 PM
This thread has much useful advice on making energy credits.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpseven
I'd like to upgrade my weapons and stuff and buy goods for those humanitarian missions. So far I've had trouble making enough credits to get the stuff I need. I was excited when I accumulated 1300 energy credits only to find out thats pocket change xD
Don't buy goods for Aid the planet missions till you know what the planet is asking for.

Don't spend money on lower level characters.

Merch all repair components unless you play on advanced or Elite, and then only keep a few on hand.

Check the buy price of items on the exchange of gear you want to sell, then undercut the price (like above poster mentioned).

Delta Velonus (sp?), scan in systems and such, it can give mineral samples, best price of normal anomalies currently.

Always check the price of the rare anomalies, once you learn which ones are in demand, you can get a good price. Works the same for food drops, "Heart of Targ" always sells high, and a get a good number of drops from that one mission where you have to fight klingons and Orions, disarm 5 spatial charges, and rescue the diplomats (sorry forgot name).

Delta Daily. Good source of mats, and a schematic after 10 days you can sell.

If you like PvP, try that, but to win you need to be able to invest in good gear.

If someone in Earth Space Dock needs help forming a fleet, ask if they will pay.

Horta schematic from "Mine Enemy". For some reason people will pay for this.

Learn about BO skills, when you receive a BO when you level up, if you don't plan on using them they can fetch a high price with certain skills, or millions if a Saurian with the Efficiency trait.

Be careful of people who tell you to craft and sell, unless you do the math, you spend more time and money crafting items than just selling the mats.

Edit.

Spend your lower level marks you earn and merch the items for cash, much better than just sitting there....
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-25-2011, 03:39 PM
Get on your hands and knees and earn them the old fashioned way...

... by scrubbing the deck for minimum wage. It builds character.

... Why? What did you think I meant?