Lt. Commander
# 21
05-25-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredZero View Post
Let's be honest - who wants to go to Rapture anyway?

Last time we were there, it was on the verge of dying anyway. And most of its inhabitants are so spliced up, they've all gone feral. It's not fit for living anymore - it needs to be PURGED!

(For those of you who haven't gotten it yet, I speak of the Rapture Andrew Ryan built on the ocean floor.)
playing bioshock for all eternity.

would that be heaven or hell?
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
would that be heaven or hell?
"A patient awakened after a serious operation only to find herself in a room with all the blinds drawn.

Why are all the blinds closed?" she asked her doctor.

Well, the surgeon responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed.""
Lt. Commander
# 23
05-25-2011, 03:11 PM
If worlds ends in October, I really hope they get the Andorian ship finished first. I really want to see it
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
If worlds ends in October, I really hope they get the Andorian ship finished first. I really want to see it
It won't End. i really think so.
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-25-2011, 05:18 PM
I am Admiral Quinn, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a starship captain not entitled to worry about the end of the world?

"Negative." says the Vulcan High Council, "It is illogical."

"Nay!" says Q, "They're more preoccupied about the moral ambiguity of attack Hortas!"

"Ghobe'!" says the Klingons, "Latlh customization vaD Gorn plz!"

I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...STO, a place where the Trekkie would not fear the atomic wedgies, where the gamer would not be bound by WoW, where the Trek would not be constrained by the Wars! And if you play STO, you won't have to worry about bloody Rapture too.
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Looks like ill be needing a rapture jetpack after all!
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-25-2011, 07:06 PM
Please don't lead any religious discussions on the Star Trek Online forums. Thanks!
Closed Thread