Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-25-2011, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raibart View Post
This Uniform looks great! I'll even give up my Dark Green Mirrior universe shirt for this. 1 question though, i noticed 5 rank pips on the front....will we be having the Rank of Fleet Captain added?
Are you talking the 5 pips in a box? That's Fleet Admiral, like Adm. Quinn. Only other rank I seen in any of the picks was the sneak peak of just the jupiter pack, with the ones on the people being regular Captain.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Jupiter Uniforms sneak peak
http://twitpic.com/52i4wd
I see the belt is different from an early screen did it change or is there two belts the first one begin the vet and this second one is c-store?

Also any possible of sleeve braid ranks for this uniforms like the TOS and MOP uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Haha, good eye! No, we aren't changing the rank cap right now, I've made pips for all sorts of crazy ranks so every now and then one gets into a screenshot.
Think you can have Q turn up in a *6* pip Admiral's uniform? You know, because those judges' robes seem a bit... boring and monotonous for today's omnipotent man on the go.
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCO
I see the belt is different from an early screen did it change or is there two belts the first one begin the vet and this second one is c-store?

Also any possible of sleeve braid ranks for this uniforms like the TOS and MOP uniforms?
The Federation belt is a vet reward and the Starfleet belt is C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-25-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Think you can have Q turn up in a *6* pip Admiral's uniform? You know, because those judges' robes seem a bit... boring and monotonous for today's omnipotent man on the go.
Yeah, Q should show up in a high ranking Starfleet Uniform like he often did on the show.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-25-2011, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
Yeah, Q should show up in a high ranking Starfleet Uniform like he often did on the show.
Differant Q. This Q is that Q's son.... I miss Q, they need to get some stuff that involves Q into the game... I bet John de Lancie would even be more then willing to do the voice acting for Q if they bring Q into the game instead of always using Q.......
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Would it be possible to get the canon admiral belt added sometime? It's very similar to the two belts that Matt worked on: as seen on Admiral Ross
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks ,Matt
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-25-2011, 07:04 PM
*looks at the C-store Jupiter pics*

Eh. Meh. They're not ugly - they're no Imperial-class - but nothing about them screams 'buy me!' to me, either.

I don't suppose we could get an option to un-bling the other Vet uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
I don't suppose we could get an option to un-bling the other Vet uniform?
The 200 Day Vet reward one? I'll look into it... no promises though!