Lt. Commander
# 1 New fleet
05-23-2011, 04:38 AM
Hi everyone I'm new to sto but I looking for some new friends to start a new fleet if u r new to the game
Or u are interested start a fleet let me know thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2011, 04:44 AM
...always beware of someone wearing sun-glasses indoors...

>.>

You might want to provide details, as any fleet advert inside this area of the forum so far already offers so much more than a "I'm making a fleet, submit or die"

Just a pointer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2011, 06:42 AM
I also must agree with Sirius39.

Just saying your wanting to make a fleet is not really going to get much. I mean there are already well established fleets for any type of play you can think of.

And if your new to STO, I would suggest you join a established fleet, not try to make one.

I have been in STO since launch, Im in a very good fleet and its awesome.

If you would be interested in checking out a good strong fleet, Check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2011, 07:20 AM
I agree with the poster above me, creating and maintaining a fleet requires a lot of work. I'm lucky that the 12th is lead by 11 leaders (and an additional 9 sub leaders), having a single leader would burn that person out within a week. Naturally smaller fleets don't have to deal with the scale of work that a large one has, but it's still very time consuming.

If you just want to play the game and enjoy yourself then joining an existing fleet is the best course of action.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2011, 08:05 AM
As stated before, starting a fleet can be very time consuming, but it's not impossible. Depending on what you have in mind you can start a fleet with your very few people. If you don't like the big fleets and their huge requirements, I would suggest you consider joining a small fleet.

There are fleets for all sorts of players, RPers, hardcore gamers, young players, older players, etc. and there are lots of different sizes, I am one of the officers of a small fleet, we are all in our late 20s-30s, we all understand the responsabilities of being a grown up.

Best of luck in starting your fleet. (We are recruiting if you are interested in joining our fleet)
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik1ace View Post
I also must agree with Sirius39.

Just saying your wanting to make a fleet is not really going to get much. I mean there are already well established fleets for any type of play you can think of.
Your assessment while understandable is not factually accurate. I have looked down the lists and not found an Established fleet that has met my specifications to date.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan
Your assessment while understandable is not factually accurate. I have looked down the lists and not found an Established fleet that has met my specifications to date.
hello, i run a fleet of around 300 people (give or take alts) and have been doing so for 3 months, any advice you nned just shout, im happy to give my imput.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorn.
hello, i run a fleet of around 300 people (give or take alts) and have been doing so for 3 months, any advice you nned just shout, im happy to give my imput.
Thank you for the offer. I generally find that people answer most questions in-game in a timely fashion. I try my best to keep up the trend and offer any knowledge I have to those who are seeking it similarly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-26-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkuu_Akagan

WOW, With all the fleets out there... Im just curious as to what your looking for?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-26-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius39
...always beware of someone wearing sun-glasses indoors...

>.>

You might want to provide details, as any fleet advert inside this area of the forum so far already offers so much more than a "I'm making a fleet, submit or die"

Just a pointer.
Submit or die... I remember those days from BC. In all fairness I hope you can get the fleet going well. Good luck.