Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-26-2011, 04:45 AM
But they have to take out the Reman BO and emblem rewards etc
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-26-2011, 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlanna
But they have to take out the Reman BO and emblem rewards etc
limited time rewards from May 19 to the 26....it looks like it might be tomorrow...cause its close to 6am on the 26th of May for me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-26-2011, 04:56 AM
Possibly, I'm just used to the usual Thursday maint, time to get lvling lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker1988 View Post
actually it seems Cryptic forgot nothing...according to the STO calendar....remastered episode week starts the 27th...
Yep, they changed that date.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-26-2011, 05:59 AM
These are the Tribble notes for the patch so I am assuming that they will be very similar for when it hits holodeck. Here it is
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=216178
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-26-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshaan View Post
These are the Tribble notes for the patch so I am assuming that they will be very similar for when it hits holodeck. Here it is
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=216178
Is the Azura II for bank access real time 4 hour recharge or gameplay 4 hours? I avoid Tribble because I'd like things to be new when live and not be burned out on them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
Is the Azura II for bank access real time 4 hour recharge or gameplay 4 hours? I avoid Tribble because I'd like things to be new when live and not be burned out on them.
for right now its 4 game time i think...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-26-2011, 08:27 AM
hmmm cant delete post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:00 AM.