Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1931 love all of this
05-26-2011, 01:31 PM
I think STO is going the right way. thats the point for me to play further STO.

A special thumb up for the advanced ground maps (starfleet academy & klingon 1st city).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1932
05-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
YES PLEASE! It would be great to have a non-spikey boot option for my Orion Females. Actually, I'd love to get the TOS High/Thigh-High boots as well, and the generic "soft boots" for all the KDF (Male and Female).

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please....

Please?
As Arch Chancellor, I absolutely have agree with the esteemed Patrician.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1933
05-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
So are the KDF getting a skirt option like has been requested many times? or are the skirts annother fed only addition? also i still want to know if the KDF are getting any new badges or are those also just for fed side?
The skirts and badges I've mentioned here are indeed Fed only, because they are Fed Uniform parts. Getting a Klingon faction skirt is on my list of extras I want to squeeze in before for Season 4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1934
05-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
The skirts and badges I've mentioned here are indeed Fed only, because they are Fed Uniform parts. Getting a Klingon faction skirt is on my list of extras I want to squeeze in before for Season 4.
So basically what your saying is that as usual klingon stuff MIGHT get added if theres time after you give the feds loads of new stuff.
Feds already have skirt options and many more badge choices than KDF yet they are getting even more options before the KDF get anything, maybe its time that some KDF stuff was made first and then do the fed stuff if theres time.
The KDF have very limited options and the fed side has so many options already, and as long as this is the way cryptic do things with the KDF as an after thought its never going to get better.
Cryptic have said many times they want the KDF to be better, more fleshed out, but every time somthing like this happens it just makes it seem like hollow promises made to keep us quiet a bit longer, and yet again we get annother dissapointment in a very long list of disapointments.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1935
05-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by specter22
So basically what your saying is that as usual klingon stuff MIGHT get added if theres time after you give the feds loads of new stuff. ...Edited out...
That's a little harsh man (Especially the stuff I edited out). If you actually compare the number of costume parts in the base game, KDF and FED have similar numbers of options. Remember that KDF gets all their species specific Uniforms (Orion Bikinis, bare chest Gorn, Nausicaan armor), and all sorts of other options Feds don't get. That being said, I know there is lots to do, and we ARE working on it. We love Klingons, as much as you might think we don't, and we do feel bad when we hear you are disappointed in something.

New KDF skirt options would be nice, I agree (that's why I'm trying to get them in with the day 0 Season 4 patch!) but there are other KDF things that are a bit more important to the overall experience... and those are being worked on first.


But that is a discussion for another time and place... lets get the thread back on track and post some new stuff to stare at!

New Gorn NPCs!
http://twitpic.com/52wspn

Although these are NPCs, the guy on the left is basically what a player character could look like if they chose all those parts. Working on getting the costume tailor tech set up for them right now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1936
05-26-2011, 03:44 PM
wow loving those new Gorn NPC's
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1937
05-26-2011, 03:49 PM
everytime I see another sneak peek of the new gorn options some mariachi owls start to play in my head.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1938
05-26-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
New Gorn NPCs!
http://twitpic.com/52wspn

Although these are NPCs, the guy on the left is basically what a player character could look like if they chose all those parts. Working on getting the costume tailor tech set up for them right now.
I love it! Fantastic work on the new Gorn. This portrait of the NPCs really shows that there's now a greater sense of character and diversity for the Gorn in-game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1939
05-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
That's a little harsh man (Especially the stuff I edited out). If you actually compare the number of costume parts in the base game, KDF and FED have similar numbers of options. Remember that KDF gets all their species specific Uniforms (Orion Bikinis, bare chest Gorn, Nausicaan armor), and all sorts of other options Feds don't get. That being said, I know there is lots to do, and we ARE working on it. We love Klingons, as much as you might think we don't, and we do feel bad when we hear you are disappointed in something.

New KDF skirt options would be nice, I agree (that's why I'm trying to get them in with the day 0 Season 4 patch!) but there are other KDF things that are a bit more important to the overall experience... and those are being worked on first.


But that is a discussion for another time and place... lets get the thread back on track and post some new stuff to stare at!

New Gorn NPCs!
http://twitpic.com/52wspn

Although these are NPCs, the guy on the left is basically what a player character could look like if they chose all those parts. Working on getting the costume tailor tech set up for them right now.



Is there going to be gorn tos clothing? I thought there was but maybe i was mistaken
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1940
05-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
... Remember that KDF gets all their species specific Uniforms (Orion Bikinis, bare chest Gorn, Nausicaan armor), and all sorts of other options Feds don't get. That being said, I know there is lots to do, and we ARE working on it. We love Klingons, as much as you might think we don't, and we do feel bad when we hear you are disappointed in something.

New KDF skirt options would be nice, I agree (that's why I'm trying to get them in with the day 0 Season 4 patch!) but there are other KDF things that are a bit more important to the overall experience... and those are being worked on first.


But that is a discussion for another time and place... lets get the thread back on track and post some new stuff to stare at!

New Gorn NPCs!
http://twitpic.com/52wspn

Although these are NPCs, the guy on the left is basically what a player character could look like if they chose all those parts. Working on getting the costume tailor tech set up for them right now.

Are tails an opition? Also any plans to allow us in future to use the different race uniforms on other kdf races
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:16 AM.