Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > The Art of Star Trek Online
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51 New Rank
05-26-2011, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Haha, good eye! No, we aren't changing the rank cap right now, I've made pips for all sorts of crazy ranks so every now and then one gets into a screenshot.
That is one of the things I'm waiting for, new ranks with new ships. I'm hoping for a Federation Carrier and Battleship.
Lt. Commander
# 52 Open Jacket Version?
05-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Are there also open versions of them?
I'd like to know this as well. One of my captains likes to show off a bit. I'd love to sport an open jacket version on her with one of these new Jupiter uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Are there also open versions of them?
No, not at this time.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-26-2011, 06:30 PM
I like the Uniforms, and the concept of adding a special veteran thing to all of them.

I'd really like something similar to lifers.

On a seperate note, every time I read "highison", I immediately think Tribbles!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-26-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
No, not at this time.
Is it a future possibility?
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-27-2011, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Nightblade View Post
Is it a future possibility?
Anything is a future possibility. But open versions of the Jupiter jackets aren't in development right now.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Anything is a future possibility. But open versions of the Jupiter jackets aren't in development right now.
Is it a hard thing to add in? (honest question - have no experience in such things)
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-27-2011, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobar26th
Is it a hard thing to add in? (honest question - have no experience in such things)
This might be harder than the regular jackets because, if you look, each of these jackets have:

- Different cut at the bottom. (That means a unique 3D model for each.)

- Different fastening mechanism.

Most of these jackets seem to use flaps, which means that an "open" jacket would probably look more like the Wrath of Khan open flap jacket anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
This might be harder than the regular jackets because, if you look, each of these jackets have:

Most of these jackets seem to use flaps, which means that an "open" jacket would probably look more like the Wrath of Khan open flap jacket anyway.
I would love to see an open Jupiter Jacket in the vein of the Wrath of Kahn jackets. No need for the adams apple showing open variants here. The Jupiter Jackets look fantastic, but it is going to be very tough for me to switch from my TWoK open jacket.
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-27-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99

True, an open version wouldn't work for most of the Jupiter jackets. But there is one variant that looks like it zips (for lack of a better word) straight up the front. Even if it ends up being the only one, it would still be nice if it did have open versions.