If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, May 27th from 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.
oddly enough, if you look in the Launcher for STO, it's actually listed in the NEWS section, labeled as Patch Notes for APRIL 27th, 2011, but really these are the patch notes you're looking for
btw, good job on that one Cryptic...good job
I noticed that about the release notes as well, it probably should be dated "May". Also, I noticed a small typo in the messaging:
"The mission "Diplomatic Orders" has been remastered. There are new cutscenes, new VO, a new start to the mission and a new reward: A data recorder that will allow players to relisten to any of the Spock VO the player has unlocked in the game, as read my Leonard Nimoy."
That should probably read as "read by Leonard Nimoy."
Content-wise, it looks great and I look forward to checking out the remastered missions.
* The Romulan Episode Series rewards have been turned off. Specifically, the Reman Bridge Officer and Emblem Rewards.
* The Remastered Replay Week begins when this build goes live. This means: There are new, optional emblem/badge rewards on every Remastered Mission, which includes
* "Stranded in Space". This mission has a new replay reward, the Azura Personal Com Code. This device will call in the Azura II when used in sector space and allow the player to access their bank from anywhere in the galaxy every 4 hours.
* The mission "Diplomatic Orders" has been remastered. There are new cutscenes, new VO, a new start to the mission and a new reward: A data recorder that will allow players to relisten to any of the Spock VO the player has unlocked in the game, as read my Leonard Nimoy.
* "Doomsday Device" has been remastered. This mission has been completely reimagined from the ground up; there are new cutscenes, VO, and major story updates! There is also a new reward: The Har’Pengh torpedo. The torpedo does initial kinetic damage to the target, and then the target get’s debuffed. If the debuff isn’t removed in 20 seconds there will be a secondary explosion on the ship.
* The Klingon Mission “Bringing Down the House” has been given special rewards and was reworked. This mission will now scale to level, Players can choose a level appropriate emblem/badge reward and the new reward Vov’wI Personal Com Code. This device will call in the Vov’wI when used in sector space and allow the player to access their bank from anywhere in the galaxy every 4 hours.
* The Peregrine Fighter can now be fully customized in the tailor.
* Teams will now spawn within a tighter radius of each other, alleviating issues where players would occasionally spawn inside of walls.
* 500 day Veteran Rewards are in for players that have been subscribers for 500 days.