Lt. Commander
Hello peeps,

I was a member of a nice fleet (Sector Command) but could never join in any activities because I was in a different timezone. So now I'm looking for a fleet, or a group of players, who are online on European times. Send me a message to invite me or let me know if you want to start such a fleet.

Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Hi Boreaz,

Maybe you would like to look into joining The Last Outpost?

First off, we are a dedicated RP fleet. Do not get me wrong we also have casual players as well. We enjoy RP but we are not hard and fast on it. The big thing that we do is have fun. After all we all pay subs, so we make the most our time and money.

We like to help fleet members out. Sounds simple, but I have been in fleets where that does not happen much. If you are having problems with a mission, or if you just want a few people to have fun with and complete a few missions at the same time, then we are the fleet to try. The plus side to joining a fleet like The Last Outpost, is that we are not a big fleet. Because we are a smaller fleet, you get to know the people playing. That means that you get to have more fun because you know the people. Do not get me wrong, there are members on most of the time, so there is always people about who like chatting.

So if you are looking for a RP fleet (or maybe just a nice, easy laid back fleet), then give us a look. Contact myself or Burnet in game and we will be more than happy to tell you all about what we do. Or you can have a look at our web-site which is linked below in my signature, or check out the chat room, also linked bellow (nickname is temporary and not stored, nor is there a need for a login).

I hope to see you out there
Lt. Commander
# 3 Alpha and ...
05-27-2011, 04:03 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page

If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you