Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-27-2011, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Kirk
First Farm some data
Then put some stuff together like Very Rear Stuff
Sell this for a good price on exchange .
I second this
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsBody
They changed this a while back, so that outpost 3 only offers 50% of face value, same as normal vendors. Then again, I've not checked recently, so they may have changed it back with the replays.
Last time I was there, I got 60%... that was about a week ago.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
I just vendor all my junk, I have millions of cc and dont seem to run out. Economy needs sorting.
Where are the vendors to sell too?

**Edit** Never mind. Figured it out.
Empire Veteran
# 24
06-20-2014, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
You could play the Exchange I suppose, sell anomalies. Otherwise just doing missions and selling the rewards would be the other way to go.

Energy Credits aren't really a huge thing since there aren't very many things to sink them into, so you tend to accumulate them pretty quickly just through play.

Actually sorry to correct you on this...however there is a TON of useful to EXTREMELY useful items and gear you will find you have to waste EC on. Even more so for high tier reputations.
http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx252/TCYC/002_zps1b8a1571.jpg
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
06-20-2014, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
Actually sorry to correct you on this...however there is a TON of useful to EXTREMELY useful items and gear you will find you have to waste EC on. Even more so for high tier reputations.
next time check the date on the last post BEFORE posting ......you just necroed a thread from 2 years ago that has absolutely no meaning to today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 26
06-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Do the foundry missions that are space and have farm in the title - 1 per day per character should average about 500k if you sell the good stuff on the exchange. Takes 15 mins including the time spent managing the inventory.

Do that hunt thing on Risa at 23 mins past the hour and sell the favors on the exchange, the timer lasts for 15 mins if you have multiple characters do multiple runs.

With those two you'll push 800k+ per day from 20 minutes play, experienced well equipped players would do more faster.

Sell spare duty officers that you get free anyway, gradually you move from white to green, so sell the whites, green to blues sell spare greens etc.

Extreme EC raising - if you have loads of refined dilithium turn it into zen, buy keys 10 pack with the zen and sell keys - 28m EC
Republic Veteran
# 27
06-20-2014, 06:53 PM
What's surprising is no one is mentioning two of the best and easiest EC makers of all ... Selling DoFF's and Contraband on the exchange.

For a KDF / RomKlink toon even a White Prisoner goes for 9-10K EC, and you get plenty of those, and Contraband sells for 40 - 42K each, also easily obtainable.

Although Contraband isn't as easy to come by for Feds, or RomFed's, it can still be obtained, plus Feds get a lot more 'Colonists" and 'Refugee's which can also be sold on the Exchange.

Then of course there is the Green, Blue and Purple DoFF's which depending on there profession and "traits" can be sold for several Million EC.

These can be acquired for free, easily and readily, just by playing the game and running a few DoFF missions ... You don't even have to be logged in for more than a few minutes, to make thousands or even millions of EC.
Please ... Make it so ...!
Captain
# 28
06-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Make KDF alts
Farm Contraband
Turn in for dil and convert to zen
Buy more character slots. Make more kdf alts farm more contraband. repeat.
Sell all the contraband for millions daily
mail all the EC/refined dil/Zen to the character of your choice
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=94154940000&dateline=  1390007378
Quote:
"The Galaxy Explorer would be fine if only it could execute it's saucer separation while moving."
-Nobody
Career Officer
# 29
06-22-2014, 09:09 AM
wtf do you people not understand about not necroing threads?
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Career Officer
# 30
06-23-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by medtac124 View Post
wtf do you people not understand about not necroing threads?
They must not have learned how to read dates O.o