Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 121
05-27-2011, 04:16 AM
I was answering peoples questions and clarifying what I was trying to say since some people didn't seem to understand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 122
05-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I was answering peoples questions and clarifying what I was trying to say since some people didn't seem to understand.
You were also repeating the same or similar phrase over and over again. That is spamming according to Cryptics definition.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 123
05-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
You were also repeating the same or similar phrase over and over again. That is spamming according to Cryptics definition.
I would hope Cryptic is understanding of the difference between clarification and repetition.

I see repetition in alot of threads, especially in F2P and Foundry threads by individuals.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 124
05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
Gee, must suck to be you then.

I would hope Cryptic is understanding of the difference between clarification and repetition.
Your not "clarifying" anything. Your point has been clear since the OP: your upset about the C-store and you dont plan on buying anything else. Since then you have just been spamming the same thing over and over again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 125
05-27-2011, 10:17 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 126
05-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
Apparently so...
Even the Devs repeat themselves in different threads. The OP of this thread has been doing it over and over again in the same thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 127
05-27-2011, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekbaby9000 View Post
Even the Devs repeat themselves in different threads. The OP of this thread has been doing it over and over again in the same thread.
Yeah, that distinction looked pretty clear to me too...but that is not for us to decide, that is a mod's business.

To the OP, my person view is that cryptic could give the stuff away for free and I would have no grounds to complain. When I buy the item, I ask myself if it is worth the points? If yes, I buy it. If no, I wait until either the answer changes or the price changes and that makes it worth the points. Is it fun to see the stuff go on sale, no. But it is life.

As to your claim that they broke their pattern... There was no pattern, this is the first interior pack (call it what you want to, it is unique).

It was worth it to you (and me, for the record) at the time, and I do not think we should get upset when other people get a little bonus. We got the item, they got the item. They got it cheaper, but we got it FIRST. And some could argue that that extra time was worth the few dollars.

In conclusion, Cryptic can sell it to us for whatever they want, whenever they want, because we do not have to buy it. It is not dishonest to put items on sale, because they could just GIVE THEM AWAY if they wanted to. It's their stuff.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 128
05-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksparrowjive55 View Post
Your not "clarifying" anything. Your point has been clear since the OP: your upset about the C-store and you dont plan on buying anything else. Since then you have just been spamming the same thing over and over again.
That is your opinion and I disagree. I rephrased to help people understand what I was saying since they didn't seem to grasp it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldofmanwe View Post
Yeah, that distinction looked pretty clear to me too...but that is not for us to decide, that is a mod's business.

To the OP, my person view is that cryptic could give the stuff away for free and I would have no grounds to complain. When I buy the item, I ask myself if it is worth the points? If yes, I buy it. If no, I wait until either the answer changes or the price changes and that makes it worth the points. Is it fun to see the stuff go on sale, no. But it is life.

As to your claim that they broke their pattern... There was no pattern, this is the first interior pack (call it what you want to, it is unique).

It was worth it to you (and me, for the record) at the time, and I do not think we should get upset when other people get a little bonus. We got the item, they got the item. They got it cheaper, but we got it FIRST. And some could argue that that extra time was worth the few dollars.

In conclusion, Cryptic can sell it to us for whatever they want, whenever they want, because we do not have to buy it. It is not dishonest to put items on sale, because they could just GIVE THEM AWAY if they wanted to. It's their stuff.
I disagree and nothing is going to change that, they have repeatedly burned me and this is the final straw.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 129
05-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Does that mean this will also be your final post (on this matter)?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 130
05-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
Does that mean this will also be your final post (on this matter)?
No, I will respond to people who disagree (feel free to) and anybody who has questions.

It was the final straw for me purchasing things, since I have had too many bad experiences.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Clarification^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:35 PM.