Lt. Commander
# 11
05-27-2011, 01:39 PM
We need this so I can properly attire a Zapp Brannigan character. Once we can combine uniforms and off-duty wear, a Skant would be so awesome with the Mercenary bandolier/sash and belt.

And I agree, the female version should come too.. It would make an awesome C-Store set. I just want it to come with Troi's hairstyle too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Ahh. That explains it.

From what you said and what I know of your post history through passing glance, I think it's fair to say you're younger than 17 and possibly home-schooled.

Rest assured, when you get out into the world, you'll see; women are the stronger gender.

Trust me. You'll get used to it. And eventually like it. I know I do. <.<
Wow. Well I do know that women will think they are always right so yea :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
We need this so I can properly attire a Zapp Brannigan character. Once we can combine uniforms and off-duty wear, a Skant would be so awesome with the Mercenary bandolier/sash and belt.

And I agree, the female version should come too.. It would make an awesome C-Store set. I just want it to come with Troi's hairstyle too.
WHY? Why do you want Troi's stupid hair?!
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-27-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango View Post
WHY? Why do you want Troi's stupid hair?!
You play Star Trek your way, and let me play it my way. :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-28-2011, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
Only if the female version is included in the pack. It's the only way it will truly be gender-equal.

Also haven't you already made this thread? Or maybe it was someone else, I forget, they all look the same.
I agree. Some women sported in in the first and second season. It should be open to anyone who purchaced the TNG uniforms from the C-Store.

Also, yes miss, women are the fairer species.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-28-2011, 01:43 AM
Yes, ofcorse women would aslo get acsess to the uniform. I just don't like how only women have accsess to the skirt like uniforms atm. This is also a canon uniform(for men and woman).