Lt. Commander
# 1001
05-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Lt. Commander
# 1002
05-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Those are superb, bud! Great work once again! Thank you!
Thanks, Alan! As always, you're very welcome.

Lt. Commander
# 1003
05-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Just out of curiosity, could the mercenary uniforms be used to create a conjectural Starfleet Marine corps, Battle dress uniform? and possibly a duty uniform of some form to go with it?
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 1005
05-24-2011, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7K View Post
Just out of curiosity, could the mercenary uniforms be used to create a conjectural Starfleet Marine corps, Battle dress uniform? and possibly a duty uniform of some form to go with it?
Actually, if the Mercenary parts were available for Uniforms, as well as Off Duty, you could do a really great mock-up. But as it is all you can really do is try to color it right. And unfortunately, even if you could get a good MACO look going, you can't use Off Duty clothes on BOffs.

But we'll see. They're supposed to be loosening up some restrictions on costume parts soon. Maybe someday we'll be able to mix and match like that. But even then to do a really canon MACO look you need the camouflage and the badges, which unfortunately we don't have.

Still, I'll see what I can come up with in the meantime.

Lt. Commander
# 1006
05-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Okay, here we go. This is how I would mock-up the Elite Force 2 uniforms. I know that the TNG Film shoulders would fit best, but the pattern on the chest, the material and the overall color scheme is best served by using the B-02 uniform top. You can also substitute Mercenary Boots for the Padded that I used, but I think the lines available on the Padded Boots match better with the Elite style. Anyway, I hope you like them.

Elite Force Command
Elite Force Operations
Elite Force Sciences

These have been added to the 25th Century Variants and the Soft Canon / Fan Choice sections for easy reference.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1007
05-28-2011, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Okay, here we go. This is how I would mock-up the Elite Force 2 uniforms. I know that the TNG Film shoulders would fit best, but the pattern on the chest, the material and the overall color scheme is best served by using the B-02 uniform top. You can also substitute Mercenary Boots for the Padded that I used, but I think the lines available on the Padded Boots match better with the Elite style. Anyway, I hope you like them.

Elite Force Command
Elite Force Operations
Elite Force Sciences

These have been added to the 25th Century Variants and the Soft Canon / Fan Choice sections for easy reference.

Enjoy!

More fantastic additions to the STO uniform guides! Great work!

Just on a slight uniform related topic...I played STO's remastered Doomsday Device episode today (which was just brilliant and felt like a TV ep...and the devs are totally teasing the Jupiter Uniforms! They look great and I can't wait to own them!!
Lt. Commander
# 1008
05-28-2011, 09:13 PM
You all have been doing a really great job on these uniform variations and I know a lot of us are canon sticklers on some of them. Keep up the good work.
Lt. Commander
# 1009
05-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
More fantastic additions to the STO uniform guides! Great work!

Just on a slight uniform related topic...I played STO's remastered Doomsday Device episode today (which was just brilliant and felt like a TV ep...and the devs are totally teasing the Jupiter Uniforms! They look great and I can't wait to own them!!
Thanks! And yeah, the Doomsday Device episode was full of Jupiter variants. I took a ton of screenshots to help with the guides. Can't wait. Only one more day until I get the Vet reward too. Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnonSeek View Post
You all have been doing a really great job on these uniform variations and I know a lot of us are canon sticklers on some of them. Keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Lt. Commander
# 1010
05-29-2011, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks! And yeah, the Doomsday Device episode was full of Jupiter variants. I took a ton of screenshots to help with the guides. Can't wait. Only one more day until I get the Vet reward too. Woot!

And extremely very well deserved your Vet reward is too. At the time of writing this I've got another 21 days to wait before I get my Vet reward. I think I'm right in saying that the Jupiter uniforms get released in the C-Store? But I think I'll save my dosh and wait for my free Vet reward. Free give-aways are cool. And I look forward to seeing your Jupiter uniforms guides. They'll be cool too.

Speaking of variants...I noticed there were a few colour variations of standard uniforms in Doomsday Device. Specifically the Engineering/Security version of A-04 and the Medical (or possibly Sciences) version of A-05. They were only colour variations mind. Will you consider creating guides for them too?

I'm gonna go now and replay the remastered Doomsday Device. I enjoyed it THAT much.