Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a new home.
05-29-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi there, my fleet was once a busy hub of activity... and for the last week and a bit every time I've logged on I've been the only player active. Therefore, I'm looking for a new fleet to be active in as it would seem no one plays anymore!

I have 3 fed characters, (sci/tac/eng) two of which are captains and the other just started. I play quite frequently, but play time is sometimes limited so I may only pop on for 30mins or so some evenings (I work shifts so the times vary a lot!)

I'm looking for a fleet with an active community that will welcome me into the fold, and go out in groups to do whatever we want to do.

Any offers will be appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2011, 06:18 AM
House Unrepentant is a mature,laid back bunch of folks who enjoy gaming of all kinds. We do everything there is to do in the game. Fed side,Klink side as well. Take a look at our site, We know life comes first and we do have a great time pestering each other.Click on my sig to learn more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2011, 06:20 AM
Tim,

It has been a little slow in STO these days. But Federation Fleet still has a good active group of people. And we aim to keep it that way. And to top it off...We are very sociable and friendly across many different levels.

Now I cant guarantee that there will always be 10 plus online at any given time. It dose very by the day and the time. There are times when I have been the only on online. And other times that there are alot of us on. But im sure you would find it to be a good home. The last person to say that and joined us was very happy with what he found.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Hi Tim,

Please consider joining the fun at 3rd Fleet, we are a large international fleet. This might mean that you might feel like a small fish in our fleet - but this isn't true at all. But it does mean that you will not find yourself flying solo all the time. We have members from multiple timezones so we get the "always on" feeling. We also do a lot of STFs, and other organised event including joint fleet actions with our allies.

It is large, it is (sometimes) loud, it's multilingual and most of all it is FUN.
(Oh .... And we get that RL happens so don't give peole hassle about gametime).

Try us and see, you'll not regret it!
Find us at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-29-2011, 10:18 AM
hi tim
sorry to hear about the inactivity in your fleet but it happens,if you would like look us up we are a very small active fleet that runs our stf's mainly on the weekends but anything is possible during the week,and if worse comes to worse you dont like us no problem we are all mature and pretty much laid back no drama due to real life drama we dont need drama in a game.
we only have 3 small rules be over 18 not manditory be able to use ventrilo and be as active in the fleet as possible

Q
Lt. Commander
Hello Tim. Please consider The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs as your new home and hub of activity in STO. We are a casual, laid back fleet that understands that RL comes first and makes it a priority, whenever playing STO to have fun! We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping players new and old, learn STO and level up. We are primarily a PvE fleet but have some players who PvP on the side if you care to try that from time to time. We are always sharing jokes, are very social on teamspeak and laugh a lot with one another.

Our purpose as a fleet is to provide a fun and laid back atmosphere for players while playing STO and to give them opportunities to participate in group activities in game whether it be an STF, a Fleet Action, help a player level or just teaming up to do a mission.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information see our website at warpigsmmo.com. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space. Safe flying to you!
Lt. Commander
# 8 Alpha and..
06-01-2011, 02:26 AM
- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-01-2011, 06:45 AM
Hello Tim.

Some great offerings there from my fellow fleeters above.
As there is much to read already I'll keep this brief and sum up some of the reasons {UFP} might be a good fit.

The {UFP} provides the following:

Support for both modern and classic Star Trek PC titles

Active TeamSpeak 3 server (optional with or without mic)

Veteran leadership that supports and seeks out fleet feedback

Many weekly activities in all supported games

Regular podcasts, as well as magazine releases from the Herald

Recruit Support Officers for every new member

Active forum full of helpful tips, jokes, discussions and more

Social events such as Trivia Night, TeamSpeak games and more

Skilled staff in management, graphics and coding

All we ask in return?

Sign Roll Call at the beginning of each month (reminders sent)

Follow the Code of Conduct

Treat each member as you would have them treat you

For more information I'm happy to answer any particular question you might have, or feel free to consult our website at www.ufplanets.com.

Happy hunting

Kind Regards,
John Hathaway
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim3822 View Post
Hi there, my fleet was once a busy hub of activity... and for the last week and a bit every time I've logged on I've been the only player active. Therefore, I'm looking for a new fleet to be active in as it would seem no one plays anymore!

I have 3 fed characters, (sci/tac/eng) two of which are captains and the other just started. I play quite frequently, but play time is sometimes limited so I may only pop on for 30mins or so some evenings (I work shifts so the times vary a lot!)

I'm looking for a fleet with an active community that will welcome me into the fold, and go out in groups to do whatever we want to do.

Any offers will be appreciated!
We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com

Get in charge with me in game at @Cassanova007