Lt. Commander
# 41
05-29-2011, 03:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Never heard of that bunch ? whats the whole name ?
i think it stands for fista sisters.... or something related to fisting a sister...... -shrugs-
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-29-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Never heard of that bunch ? whats the whole name ?
I agree with Matteo FS has to be Fister Sisters.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiy
Also we just need to look how often we get new pvp maps.. or how long otha is bugged now (VA toons go into the RA instance while klings have a separate LG instance with better rewards but no pvp due to the bug) or how much emblem rewards there are for pve objectives compared to pvp ones.. its obvious enough how much they [not] care for pvp.
For what it's worth: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=217204

Mustrum "Never Gonna Give Up" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Is it me or do the feds just want an I win button along with there FAW. When cannons are brought back up to par i wll pvp again and heals are like in sfc. The balance is currently with cruisers still.
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-29-2011, 10:58 AM
Hrmm don't klinks have a ship that can fire torps while cloaked?

Add this weapon to that yeah.....
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-29-2011, 10:59 AM
the Harg'peng Torpedo was MADE for PvP, you should know
as for the balance... with opinions all over the place on what the balance 'should' be... i don't think it will ever be balanced, especially with a low percantage actually doing PvP (and therefore, having less updates for it than the klingons)
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-29-2011, 11:03 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
Lt. Commander
# 48 Fateful ...
05-29-2011, 11:06 AM
Went up against a fleet that was kitted with:
  1. FAWkers (Could they make it any less obvious, when most of them are firing 8 beams?);
  2. Ablative Science ships that have the window of opportunity to support/ heal without taking damage + sensor analysis, and now;
  3. The wild west Hargh’peng Torpedoes boats.

We were an experienced team, and the match was over before it even started. The first time I died I thought that perhaps a tac had luckily slipped in HY III while my shields were down, but sadly no - It was simply that I had some 24 beams on my back with HP torps on the way. Thank you Cryptic. It eases my conscience just turning my ship around, and returning to the excitement of Klingon Sector Space.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilaniol View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>
But I like playing, I believe that the STO Devs want a strong KDF faction, I'd like to think there is something else that has their hands tied, and I have only recently began to write a KDF UGC mission to thumb my nose at the lack of content. That last point is despite my conviction that PvE makes for weak KDF PvP but if PvE is what it takes to interest new KDFers, well right now population is more important than PvP capabilities. Not that me writing KDF stories will be any good and that players will get no EXP for them means even less, but still I have to show my support some how.

As confusing as all that was, in the end now is not the time for me to suspend in protest.
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-29-2011, 11:44 AM
1. Lack of PvP leveling up makes PvE the only viable method of leveling
2. Kling PvE makes Alexander Rozhenkos, making VA PvP much more attractive to fed pugs (it's Alexander vs. Wesley)
3. Sooner or later some of these guys will grow teeth and get addicted to PvP
4. End result, more PvPers who love a good fight? Hopefully