Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
is it right that this mission ends with someone saying the federation have captured klingons and you need to leave the system before your captured?

I've re done this mission 4 times this morning and it stll says the same thing. Even if I destroy all of the Task Froces and still have klingon allies left fighting. Then when I return to sector space it just comes up saying "Continue: Hit and Run"

I don't get it...is there something i'm missing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2011, 06:25 AM
I ran into this once the other day, did you destroy the task force ships before they were on the objective list ?
(poping them while going for the satellites)

I think thats what caused my problem, as when I went back in all the satellites were already disabled and all I had to do was destroy the task force ships.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Yeah thats the same as what I did. When i first did the mission I took out some of the task force before I disables all the satelites. Now whenever I go back into the mission pressing continue: Hit & Run it doesn't ask me to take out the satelites anymore, instead it just goes straight to taking out the task forces.

What do I have to do to fix it? If you do it properly do you get extra missions? Can't be bothered to go and redo that mission. The whole thing onboard the USS DeWitt was SO drawn out. Don't wanna do that again! haha
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Once I went back in the task force ships had respawned and I poped them, the others were captured and I followed to pop up to leave and turned it in . . job done, home for tea and biscuts.

once its complete it opens up the rescure mission for the captured folks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-30-2011, 08:06 AM
Ok i'll complete it now. Thanks for your help