Lt. Commander
# 81
05-28-2011, 09:48 PM
Meh. I just hope there's no Fed carrier. Not throwing money at the useless fighter for the useless shuttle pet.
Lt. Commander
# 82
05-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Claiming a ship you have already bought is not buying it again. Sorry, but that suggestion is nonsense.
And yet I was able to unlock the shuttle by claiming a ship I had bought prior to the shuttle deal. Much in the same way a lot of other people are unlocking the shuttle.
Lt. Commander
# 83
05-29-2011, 01:37 AM
Well bought a ship, got nothing. Discharged said ship, reclaimed, still nothing. Exited and got back into the game, nothing. Yay.
Lt. Commander
# 84
05-29-2011, 03:32 AM
so basically, by supporting the game and buying every federation ship already, your gipping me over because I cant get the shuttle? Last penny you get off me Sirs.
Lt. Commander
# 85
05-29-2011, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opzulu View Post
so what is the point if you can get it via replay of the vault...this is the same reward is it not? as a player who unlocked it with the del taco promotion it really cheapens it...I like the limited time release if you buy a shuttle, but the reward being attached to the vault mission makes me a sad panda.
not all of us here had a del taco around their living area. The closest one i had was 400 milies away

Also i too had all the ships from the c store. What i had to do was go to my alt and and "delete" his delta flyer and reclaim it. After i did that the pet was able to be unlocked on my main
Lt. Commander
# 86
05-29-2011, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
I couldn't get it with these ships either. I hate to strip my alt's other ships but I'll give it a shot...

Can anyone who's had this work TODAY reply and let us know what you did?
I got the Del Taco Shuttle about 3 minutes ago, and I got it by listening to the following post.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekdork View Post
it worked for me by claiming the peregrine fighter that I purchased the day it launched, I claimed it for one toon after making room in my ship inventory and after claiming the fighter, it unlocked the shuttle pet, for that toon and all of my others on my account. I have not tried anyother ships, as my first attempt was with the fighter and it worked.
Trekdork..............THANK YOU..........I wanted that silly little shuttle pet SOOOO bad and now....IT IS MINE!!
Lt. Commander
# 87
05-29-2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda5221979 View Post
I got the Del Taco Shuttle about 3 minutes ago, and I got it by listening to the following post.....

Trekdork..............THANK YOU..........I wanted that silly little shuttle pet SOOOO bad and now....IT IS MINE!!
Yoda...welcome you are...enjoy the shuttle you will.....
Lt. Commander
# 88
05-30-2011, 04:23 PM
Thats all well and good but really very sucks for those of us who dont have any federation ships left to unlock....thanks crypic way to go
Lt. Commander
# 89
05-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfreth View Post
Thats all well and good but really very sucks for those of us who dont have any federation ships left to unlock....thanks crypic way to go
all you need to do is discharge the peregrine fighter (fighter worked for me, was my first attempt, did not try any other ships) from your ship inventory, reclaim it in the c-store and the shuttle pet will be there, for that toon and any others on your account. It has worked for many others, should be no reason why it won't work for you. If that doesn't work, then if you are able, create a new toon, claim the ships from the c-store and you should get it then.