Lt. Commander
Is anyone else having a hard time in KA at the part where you beam to the separate room to drop the forcefields to destroy the generators? Specifically, the part when you select the little popup button that extends the time keeping the shield down.

Every time the fleet runs KA, its the same complaint: "I'm not getting the &^$# button!!" The times I end up in the room, I notice I have to run around a bit to get the popup. Even then sometimes its just for a half a second then gone, then more running around, find it . . . whoops too late, gotta start again. It wastes so much time when trying to complete KA. (Its bad enough that the end fight puts me to sleep. )
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
The team that shoots on Power Node have to shoot the Power Node till it is between 50% - 75%.
When the Power node is at 50-75% you will get from the Console in seperated room the option to extend.

The team, or dude, in seperated room have to keep a tiny bit of distance from the console for getting the extend option. If you stand to close, most of the times you will not get the option.

The asiest way doing it in seperated room is with 1 Engineer officer. Before you drop the shield of Power Node, place turrets/mortars near the console and activate Seeker Drone. When you drop shield of Power Node, run to Console surrounded with borgs, put a Force Field Dome and wait till you get the option for extend. If you get assimilated, use Hypo.

You can also do it with 1 Tactical officer. Before you drop the shield of Power Node, beam down Security Officers. Drop the shield of Power Node, throw Plasma Grenade on the Borg that is closest to the Console, stand near plasma fire and wait for option to extend. If you get assimilated, use Hypo.

Good luck and have fun
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinnio View Post
The team that shoots on Power Node have to shoot the Power Node till it is between 50% - 75%.
When the Power node is at 50-75% you will get from the Console in seperated room the option to extend.
Thanks! I didn't know that bit. We've been running KA more times than I can count since it was introduced and never noticed that. Also, is this written down anywhere? At any rate, I'll inform the crew.