Lt. Commander
# 51
01-29-2011, 09:31 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 52
01-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Wasn't easy, but I sided with Drake, namely because I remembered the stunt Admiral Zelle pulled earlier to infiltrate the Romulan Star Empire, and it seemed too familiar.
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-07-2011, 03:43 PM
I loved this mission, definitely the best ground mission in the game so far! I hope they somehow expand upon the choice you made between who you support, or at the very least have more missions like these.

I chose Drake simply because Section 31 may seem untrustworthy but I think they are a necessary evil in a dangerous galaxy. That, and the fact that the Captain wasn't behaving like a captain should when I questioned him. Also, it didn't make sense if Drake was the Undine. Why would he turn around and board the ship with you, proceed to help you sedate all the crewman, then confront the captain if Drake was the Undine?

I hope this quest will get me recruited into Section 31 down the road, how awesome would that be.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-30-2011, 05:27 PM
Great mission, and a real great ending.
I sided with the captain myself, since I have a special place in my heart for Drake.
It's the place with all those torture devices.

But the combat engineers were annoying, it was a pain to try to get through their
self-reshielding. I really hope they will get a good retuning when the new ground combat
goes live in Season 4.