Lt. Commander
# 1 More slots for UGC!!
06-01-2011, 09:57 AM
I just reached the "8 slot" limit which is quite disheartening. I currently have 2-3part episodes that are doing well and gathering a following, now the last episode had to be cut to two parts..which quite frankly, ruins the "vision" and magnitude of the series, as well as killing the series at this point.

I've read a few posts debating the point of UGC slots, but none with any real information on where this is going. If anyone, including CRYPTIC, has any concrete information regarding this, please enlighten me as I would like to continue the series and provide more KDF PVE content.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-01-2011, 10:16 AM
there is no concrete info.

i hope they offer some up soon. im no expert but i would not have thought it would be that hard to open up other slots from a technical point of view. i guess its just a case of how they want to offer them to us. most people do want to be able to earn free slots, but im quite happy to buy them as well.

i hope this get resolved or at least answered soon. i am on my 8th slot now, and within a week or two will be all out.