Lt. Commander
# 1011
05-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Thanks! And yeah, the Doomsday Device episode was full of Jupiter variants. I took a ton of screenshots to help with the guides. Can't wait. Only one more day until I get the Vet reward too. Woot!
I have my vet uniform, the Game rounds your Time up when you go over 499

I logged in last night around 10-11PM EST when I was at 499.01 or around there and I got my 500 day

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...15BEE94237F8B/

not a very good shot, but that is it + the belt.

The belt can go on any uniform, so it would be good for Admiral Uniform Mockups
Lt. Commander
# 1012
05-30-2011, 11:10 AM
I can't wait for the guides to the new vet uniforms. Might become my "landing party" variant.
Lt. Commander
And here they are everyone. The Jupiter Veteran Uniforms. The red undecorated version is based on that worn by the contact at the beginning of the new Doomsday Device mission. The others are colored to fit with that style. I hope you all like them. These have been added to the 25th Century Uniforms section for easy reference.

Jupiter Veteran

Command Red
Security/Engineering Gold
Sciences Teal

Jupiter Veteran Decorated

Command Red
Sciences Teal

I have a couple of ideas for variants too. I'll post them when I figure out exactly how I'm going to do them. Until then... Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1014
06-01-2011, 05:11 AM
Quote:
And here they are everyone. The Jupiter Veteran Uniforms. The red undecorated version is based on that worn by the contact at the beginning of the new Doomsday Device mission. The others are colored to fit with that style. I hope you all like them. These have been added to the 25th Century Uniforms section for easy reference.

Jupiter Veteran

Command Red
Sciences Teal

Jupiter Veteran Decorated

Command Red
Sciences Teal

I have a couple of ideas for variants too. I'll post them when I figure out exactly how I'm going to do them. Until then... Enjoy!

The devs have put together some absolutely amazing, new looking uniforms there! I'm so very impressed with them and cannot wait for my 500 day vet reward! The devs deserve much praise for these!

Congrats on another set of great guides, pal! They will undoubtedly be essential for helping us STO players making our Jupiter uniforms look just so.

Lt. Commander
# 1015
06-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
The devs have put together some absolutely amazing, new looking uniforms there! I'm so very impressed with them and cannot wait for my 500 day vet reward! The devs deserve much praise for these!

Congrats on another set of great guides, pal! They will undoubtedly be essential for helping us STO players making our Jupiter uniforms look just so.

Thanks, Alan!

I agree, the devs did a marvelous job on these uniforms. My only qualm is that the Belt Loops and outer edges of the Buckle (the circle and olive branches) are not color dynamic. You can't change them. Now I can ignore this for the Buckle, but the Belt Loops definitely should be selectable, especially since they are silver by default.

But as far as the detail and the textures, definitely great work. Kudos to the team!

Lt. Commander
# 1016
06-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Hey, Blackavar, great job on all the uniforms so far.

Now, I have a special request.

One of my characters is a part of Starfleet R&D--an Engineer dedicated to producing the best weaponry available.

Now, I'm assuming that R&D would use different uniforms than the rest of Starfleet, but I have no idea what those uniforms look like.

So, do you think you could come up with some decent "R&D Variants" of the B-Type and Jupiter Veteran Uniforms?

Thanks in advance!!
Lt. Commander
# 1017
06-01-2011, 02:12 PM
That is some serious sexiness, Blackavaar.

I thank you on behalf of the community for your awesomeness.

I'd really like for them to name a Contact after you, perhaps a tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 1018
06-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamato
Hey, Blackavar, great job on all the uniforms so far.

Now, I have a special request.

One of my characters is a part of Starfleet R&D--an Engineer dedicated to producing the best weaponry available.

Now, I'm assuming that R&D would use different uniforms than the rest of Starfleet, but I have no idea what those uniforms look like.

So, do you think you could come up with some decent "R&D Variants" of the B-Type and Jupiter Veteran Uniforms?

Thanks in advance!!
That's interesting. I'll definitely consider doing something for that. I'm sure I can draw some inspiration from the various series/films where they show engineers at construction platforms and whatnot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
That is some serious sexiness, Blackavaar.

I thank you on behalf of the community for your awesomeness.

I'd really like for them to name a Contact after you, perhaps a tailor.
*In my sexiest Elvis voice.
Thank ya. Thank ya very much.

Lt. Commander
# 1019
06-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Quote:
That's interesting. I'll definitely consider doing something for that. I'm sure I can draw some inspiration from the various series/films where they show engineers at construction platforms and whatnot.
Thank you very much. And feel free to include whatever Kits are necessary in order to complete the look.

And feel free to include the standard Jupiter Uniforms in my request as well, seeing as how they just became available in the C-Store, and I assume that you'll also be doing the standard three variants for those uniforms as well.
Lt. Commander
# 1020
06-02-2011, 02:20 PM
i have about 445.77 days on my account, how few days i need to go before getting the Jupiter uniforms?