Lt. Commander
# 71
06-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
I'm very certain there will be more. And our new missions now also can draw from the experiences gained with these remastered missions!
This is the best part right here, in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 72
06-02-2011, 04:35 AM
I liked the remastered mission too. Doomsday device is a great peace of storytelling. However, I thought B'Vat died on board the Worvig, while the player freed Miral Paris. So: How can he appear in Doomsday Device mission, which is only accessible, after the events around the Guardian of time?
Lt. Commander
# 73
06-02-2011, 04:38 AM
personally i'm digging when they come up with the remastered missions, they look good, the rewards are nice and the cut scenes are good too. But one small thing really bugged me. When doing the P'Jem mission, the Interior was Runabout and the exterior was Type 8. I know the type 8 would have been too small to make the interior, but would it be possible to switch the exterior to the Runabout to make it more believable seeing how the Type 8 could fit INTO the Runabout interior? I know that you guys like to make the insides huge, but dang.....

Still though, great work and i'm looking forward to what comes next.
Lt. Commander
# 74
06-02-2011, 06:05 AM
After doing the remastered Missions i felts all of them were well done

The Pjem one to me first of all moving the from the beginning was improved. Moving the ambassador to vulcan instead of the starbase made sense. showing him shift to a klingon also helped explain why before the klingons didnt attack him.

Doomsday machine was also brilliant, the story flowed better in my opinion with a few additions.
Lt. Commander
# 75
06-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
You have to replay the mission if you´ve already done it. Bridge---Ready Room---Console.

It seems that many people have no idea that there is a replay function for missions, i wonder why that is.
Thanks, I got it now.

I don't know about everyone else, but I just never go into my ship interior. I think I went in my ready room once, when I had to decode something for some mission. I think I saw the console flashing then, but just assumed it was for the mission I was on because I got a popup to decode.

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 76
06-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I like the remastered missions.

My only minor critiques are that the hand motion on the transporter chief in "Stranded in Space" and the hand motion of the Vulcan in "Diplomatic Orders" was really repetitive and really fast. Very unnatural and kind of annoying.

I liked the ship combat in "Stranded in Space". I don't remember what it was like before (so maybe it's the same), but I liked the waves of interceptors along with the battleship.

The voice overs were pretty good.

I liked the shuttle fly-in on "Diplomatic Orders".

Lt. Commander
# 77
06-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkarma View Post
Yeah the Klingon NPC was mis-named. K'Valk? Nah. They should have just named him D'Ecker.